Other Icy Escape The Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
ICY ESCAPE THE BEGINING

PLEASE NOTEeE: THIS IS NO WERE FINISHED

I see a lot of people playing maze maps these days, so i decided to make my own for a change, (MySpaceBarBroke TFT username). I haven't done a lot in my map. I'm only up to the sixth level. But it seems when i get futher into making my map, it seems to get harder because i think of good ideas but don't know how to make/do them. So what i'm asking for is for some people to help me out. I'm not asking for much, all i need is the following;

1. A GUI Expert.
2. Someone who can create custom mini maps.
3. Testers.

Eh? Not much aye, mainly i need testers so i can make the map more balanced and not so hard, because I am a pro mazer myself and i find this quite easy up to level four anyway:D. So if anyone can help me out here, that would be great! :D P.S The map is only 91.9KB :shades: and yes you will be added in the credits if you help out in someway :D just PM me with your TFT username.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
  • When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.

- all future members’ project threads which do not have a sufficient description will be locked and asked to repost the thread containing a description.

Your project has a sufficient description if it is more detailed than the following examples:

- I make map, need ppl to join!
- xxx TD!!! +rep .. what?
- where am I?
- hey I made a map pls check it out!

Please repost your map with more details if you want to continue your project.

For example, post a description telling what's your map about, the story.

To get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.