Ideas - Items, Heroes, Stories...

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
I'm making an Open RPG and I'm in need of Hero and Hero Storys Ideas, Items, Skills etc...

For every great and used Idea I will give credits in the Quest Log (F9) and in the Hero description will be something like: Class concepted by << Your Name >>.

Now, spam me with ideas <3

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Have a warrior mage class.
You can have a spell which would take in units around you, then shoot them back dealing damage to them. lol.. i dont have many ideas.. but thats one.

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Then we're too lazy to give you ideas :rolleyes:.

That is mean. But I don't want to search and steal other persons ideas >:S
Then we got the same heroes, same names, same spells, same everything in different maps and I would hate it >_>;;

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
don't you worry anymore, you friendly internet furberg is here to help! with pure optimism!!

Item:

Dragon's Cloak: (Drops from like a dragon mini-boss or something)
A cloak made of the scales of dragon forged with magical resource and firey might. Gives the wearer a permanent immolation, 7 armor, 24 damage and a chance to create a fire nova on wearer upon attack.

Spell:

Perified in Ice:
Complete stuns/pauses a unit dealing damage each second and reducing movement speed after the process.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
if u are making combining items like in dota here is a good idea (I used it)

ITEM:
Skull Staff (art icon is from witch doctor master training): gives 25 to all stats, 70 damage, corruption (from orb of corruption) and ability to raise dead (create an item ability based on "item - raise dead", make it able to summon few skeletons and skeletal mages)
items required: Staff (art icon from witch doctor advanced training), Skull (any item with art icon of paralyzing cask) and Orb of corruption

I hope ur good with item abilities...

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
don't you worry anymore, you friendly internet furberg is here to help! with pure optimism!!

Item:

Dragon's Cloak: (Drops from like a dragon mini-boss or something)
A cloak made of the scales of dragon forged with magical resource and firey might. Gives the wearer a permanent immolation, 7 armor, 24 damage and a chance to create a fire nova on wearer upon attack.

Spell:

Perified in Ice:
Complete stuns/pauses a unit dealing damage each second and reducing movement speed after the process.

This sounds good, I will increase armor to 30 and damage will be lowerd to 15.
Now I got 4 Items <3
First I make for a Fire Mage the Immolation thing with a Fire nova :)
2nd I make for a Ice Mage a Frost Immolation slowing units down and draining their mp :)
3rd I make for the Poison Mage a Poison Shield touching him means reduced AS by 15% and MS by 10%
4th I make for the Lightening Mage a Thunder Shield purging units in a 550 aoe around or something like that.

Nova's and Purge will be auto casting by a certain % they are attacked.

+rep

if u are making combining items like in dota here is a good idea (I used it)

ITEM:
Skull Staff (art icon is from witch doctor master training): gives 25 to all stats, 70 damage, corruption (from orb of corruption) and ability to raise dead (create an item ability based on "item - raise dead", make it able to summon few skeletons and skeletal mages)
items required: Staff (art icon from witch doctor advanced training), Skull (any item with art icon of paralyzing cask) and Orb of corruption

I hope ur good with item abilities...

This Item would be good for Necromancer, it will come in later revs.

+rep

Marcel

Reaction score
Necrolancer

Hero: Necrolancer Melee unit with low damage but high armor and high damage spells
Hp: 500 +25 per level Prim atri INT
Damage: 10-14
Armor: 9
Model: Dark knight
Abilitys:
Strong Wish [Based critical hit] Gives you 5% change to deal 5x damage
Dark Fire:[Based shockwave]* Deals 500 damage to target 3 lvls +500 damage per level
Dark Hand:[Based to heal] 10 sec cast spell with 1 min cooldown heals 1000
Sended for hell: [Silence based] Silences enemy for 2 seconds 3lvls +2 seconds per lvl

*This ability is ultimate and i suggest for it high damage make it "avoidable"

This is my hero =)

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Hero: Necrolancer Melee unit with low damage but high armor and high damage spells
Hp: 500 +25 per level Prim atri INT
Damage: 10-14
Armor: 9
Model: Dark knight
Abilitys:
Strong Wish [Based critical hit] Gives you 5% change to deal 5x damage
Dark Fire:[Based shockwave]* Deals 500 damage to target 3 lvls +500 damage per level
Dark Hand:[Based to heal] 10 sec cast spell with 1 min cooldown heals 1000
Sended for hell: [Silence based] Silences enemy for 2 seconds 3lvls +2 seconds per lvl

*This ability is ultimate and i suggest for it high damage make it "avoidable"

This is my hero =)

Good Idea, I will try to implent some of the spells etc.

Thx +rep

Marcel

Reaction score
Idea

Necrolancer Story:

Necrolancers was once great paladins
Evil necromancers cursed fallen paladins
And in time,They turned Necrolancers
Compine of evil magic and knight
---------------------------------------
After lancer kills anything
it turns instantly to Necrolancer
--------------------------------------
Once upon time great paladin,Arthas tryed to destroy Necrolancers
----
But he failed ---

These evil People still lives Forgotten towers of Lordaeron

Marcel

Reaction score
Hehe

Cause my computer CD-Rom is little broken so i cant reinstall Warcraft 3 to make own maps ,i make some ideas to you

Item idea:
Boots of forgotten Necromancer:
+10 agility got 1% change to deal x2 damage 1/3 Part of Necromancers Set
Handguards of forgotten necromancer:
Gives ability to freeze target dealing 100 damage and making it unable to move 10 seconds any damage caused interrupts effect 2/3 part of necromancers set

Evil necromancer Silk cowl: gives ability to Firebolt of evil necromancer:
Dealing 200 damage and stunning target : 3/3 Part of necromancer Set

After got 3 parts they compine Ultimate Vanquisher Dark Armor
Ability to deal 1000 Damage to target But user health goes to 50%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drops: 1 part: Any necromancer boss
Drops: 2part: Random
Drops: 3Part: Really hard boss
Drops: 4Part: instant getted when all 3 parts are in inventory

Hope Helps =)

amostad

Reaction score
Bombard Team

make a motar team hero and here is some ideas i had

Barrel of explosives-
shots a barrel with explosives dealing
1-50-93dmg
2-100-154dmg
3-200-256dmg
(add the flame strike effect/buff)

Fiery fire
clauster rockets with the mortar team missile art

Air strike
rain of fire with the flying machine bomb art

Summon reinforcment
summons some rifelmens and mayby some footmens

Junior mech set
summons a tank with the battle stations so you can enter it and fire inside him

multi shot
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/mshot.php

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
make a motar team hero and here is some ideas i had

Barrel of explosives-
shots a barrel with explosives dealing
1-50-93dmg
2-100-154dmg
3-200-256dmg
(add the flame strike effect/buff)

Fiery fire
clauster rockets with the mortar team missile art

Air strike
rain of fire with the flying machine bomb art

Summon reinforcment
summons some rifelmens and mayby some footmens

Junior mech set
summons a tank with the battle stations so you can enter it and fire inside him

multi shot
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/mshot.php

Good Idea, will be implended in the next revision prolly. +rep

Marcel

Reaction score
List of skills

Some skills now:
Hellfire Immortality: Makes user invulnerable for 10 seconds
Cross: Makes cross to target area every seconds ALL units near "cross" gets damaged 25 +50 per level 2 levels
Sacrifise: This ability sells your soul you rescurrect all units near you,but you will die
<<>> Beam: You attempt to pull target to you,after 10 seconds target that pulled gets 100 damage and 5 seconds stun 3lvls +3 seconds stun +200 damage

Last word: Help me
After unit life is lower than 100 this ability comes instantly to unit
Gives 500life but got 5min cooldown :) after health is better than 100 this ability dispears

Leave this to hell deals 1000 damage to enemy 20 second cast time any damage caused will interrupt cast no cooldown

"Blacked" spells are Ultimates

Marcel

Reaction score
Hero

Last hero today [maybe]

Assasin Medium damage high attack speed high damage spells no armor

Assinate:Deals 2000 damage to target But got 50% change to kill himself 5min cooldown
He never know what him him:[Based blink and bladestorm] Blinks to target and then makes Quickly lots of deadly attacks every second near attacks deals 100 damage 3 lvls +50 damage per level

Assasins Reflexes: Can see invisible targets [Based true sight]

Murder: Stuns enemy for 10 seconds after these seconds are done deals 100 damage enemy If enemy with stun gets attacked he will NOT take 100 damage at end And will remove Stun

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ronan - Prophet of the Dark / Nightbringer
Model: Medivh
Attributes:
Main INT
MS: 270 - 300
Range: 400 - 500
Projectile Model: Druid of Talon OR Keeper of the Grove

Skills:
Aphotic Beam [Point Cast]
-> Prevents all units in a line from receiving any forms and energies of light, resulting in blinding and infrared sight.

Profundal Whirl [Point Cast]
-> Summons a dark orb which spins as an anti-light helix. Any units near or struck by the the spinning orb will be forced to be sucked with the movements of the orb until the maximum range is covered, dealing damage per second and creates a black explosion on the end of the range, dealing even more damage to the sucked and lesser damage to those near the area.

Blank Surge [Target Cast]
-> Units affected by Aphotic Beam will have an amplified damage but in result of the removing of the Aphotic Beam buff.

Dismal Crater
-> Channels a spell that creates a destructive force unimaginable. It results in cratering an area and burning them in the pits of hell, dealing damage per second. When brought back up, units have reduced movement speed and attack speed if still alive.

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Ronan - Prophet of the Dark / Nightbringer
Model: Medivh
Attributes:
Main INT
MS: 270 - 300
Range: 400 - 500
Projectile Model: Druid of Talon OR Keeper of the Grove

Skills:
Aphotic Beam [Point Cast]
-> Prevents all units in a line from receiving any forms and energies of light, resulting in blinding and infrared sight.

Profundal Whirl [Point Cast]
-> Summons a dark orb which spins as an anti-light helix. Any units near or struck by the the spinning orb will be forced to be sucked with the movements of the orb until the maximum range is covered, dealing damage per second and creates a black explosion on the end of the range, dealing even more damage to the sucked and lesser damage to those near the area.

Blank Surge [Target Cast]
-> Units affected by Aphotic Beam will have an amplified damage but in result of the removing of the Aphotic Beam buff.

Dismal Crater
-> Channels a spell that creates a destructive force unimaginable. It results in cratering an area and burning them in the pits of hell, dealing damage per second. When brought back up, units have reduced movement speed and attack speed if still alive.

This Sounds great. Good Idea +rep.

EDIT: you get your +rep tomorrow, allready given to much out :F

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Clock of Time!

Item.

Gives 30% faster attack speed, 60 Movement and slows enemy nearby by 20% (Both movement and attack (The tornado ability))

Description: Created by the Time Mage Decrom'ix 30 years in the future. Send back for saving the world against the evils in the future.

Hope u like it :)

Marcel

Reaction score
Druid

Druid of nature
Health: 200-300
INT: 20
STR:14
AGI:20
Wise hero, master of spells with high mana but low attack and hp
Mana: 900
Atk:10-13
Speed of atk: 4.00

Abilitys: Nature call Heals yourself for 200 and stuns all enemys near for 2 seconds 5 levels +25 damage 0.25 stun seconds per level 50 mana cost --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ultimate: Nature Power Begin channel power of nature: Damages target 500 damage If anything hits druid when channel druid takes 100x hit times after 500 damage is caused to enemy 500 mana cost

[Em: druid get hitted 4 times before cast ] [Deals 400 damage to druid,and 500 damage to target]

Song of nature: Attempts to call nature help him got 5% change to greate very powerfull guardian 2 levels 500 hp and 50 attack 30 seconds last
+400 health and +50 attack per level -15 seconds lasting also 150 mana cost

Fissure: Druid allows nature to break him bones,Druid takes 200 damage but deals all nearly units 400 damage 100 mana cost 1 level

ULTIMATE GOT 5 SECONDS CAST TIME =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.