IDEAS, let's here them

doinStUfF

Reaction score
ok, now i need some ideas, i want a building that can be used as a store house, something elven esque, im using a barn as a lumbermill, and an arcane observatory as a town hall type building. Who's got something? and I'm just starting to build this map and "race", so any creative ideas would be helpful.

Here's what i have so far:
You start out with a bloodmage named thirster, and you immediately enter an arena (via demongate) and fight a manneroth type "boss", which really has the potential to kick your ass. You have 1 ability off the bat, and thats a summon chaos hounds (similar to the far seer's wolf ability) but 4 lvl ability, and stronger wolves. lvl 3 and 4 you get 3 instead of 2.
After you beat the demon, the other gate dies, and you walk along a path with some creeps that leads to a town, it has an ability shop (with as of now 1 ability with 3 lvls), you rescue a town, it gets attacked and you defend it.
I want this to be rpg meets rts style, and what i'm thinking is gonna require you to heal often, as thirster cant seem to take much damage. Max lvl is 40 currently btw, and when you reach the town you're roughly 4, and after the quest 5.
I'm not sure exactly how i'm gonna do it just yet, but i'm gonna have a final boss be the victory condition. similar to an archaemond type character. but i want this to be expansive.

Anyone have anything? Thanks in advance. :)

Crimson

Reaction score
Give him allies along the way? Then make some of those allies turn on him so that the player will have to choose whether they'll level up those characters or not. When he reaches max level, give him an ultimate that allows him to breeze through non-boss units?

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Make some SKILLS! lol, I don't know... I am deciding whether or not to do my map again!
Pets?
Cities?
Explorable land with secrets!

Also: this should be under Warcraft General.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.