Illusion ability

LuckyStrike

Reaction score
How can I make an ability based of "item illusions" spell that casts more than one illusion and gives a specific pasive skill to them(like slow in my case)?
I can't find the spell in the order unit trigger so i can't use dummy cast.
Thanks in advance!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well, to cast the Illusions ability, simply give the dummy an item with Illusions as item ability. Then just order the dummy to cast the item on your desired hero.

Kuberr24

Reaction score
also don't forget giving abilities is illusions is pointless, illusions can't cast spells or use items, only "true" units can do that! Even if you give them an aura, you will see the animation of the aura, but no bonus is actually given to any surrounding units

jwallstone

Reaction score
Although you can change this in the Gameplay Constants. There's a field there to allow illusions to use abilities.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score

You can simply give the Wand of Illusion ability to your dummy caster and use that line as a custom script. If your dummy caster ends up as "Last created unit" and the target of the illusion spell is the triggering unit of course, else it'd require minor modifications in the arguments.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
What wil the name be for the target unit new to jass. I know replace the gettriggerunit but with what to make it target the targeted unit of ability being cast

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.