I'm back! :)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Man, you guys know that whenever I go somewhere I gotta tell you about it, wether you like it or not. This weekend I went to New Mexico, and let me tell you, I'm glad I live in Dallas, freakin hicks out there are boring as hell. Pretty much nothingness on the way there except for a few small towns. Anyways, this wasn't your average trip. We went to go get my brother and dad some tattoos, and they look awesome. Dad got a metal dragon to go along with the steel sign on his arm. Brother got some words that look totally awesome. And me, well I got some new earrings. :)

The new and improved Conan, can you beleive that's me? Notice the earrings. :)
That doesn't look like I usually do, I look like I'm on drugs or something. I usually look much geekier and goofier. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/XXconanXXX/Taylor.jpg

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
HAHA very funny Darg. :p

Yea, I've been smoking some weed with my homies.

Probably should update the picture before it gets into one of those funny animations.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
Man, you guys know that whenever I go somewhere I gotta tell you about it, wether you like it or not. This weekend I went to New Mexico, and let me tell you, I'm glad I live in Dallas, freakin hicks out there are boring as hell. Pretty much nothingness on the way there except for a few small towns. Anyways, this wasn't your average trip. We went to go get my brother and dad some tattoos, and they look awesome. Dad got a metal dragon to go along with the steel sign on his arm. Brother got some words that look totally awesome. And me, well I got some new earrings. :)

The new and improved Conan, can you beleive that's me? Notice the earrings. :)
That doesn't look like I usually do, I look like I'm on drugs or something. I usually look much geekier and goofier. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/XXconanXXX/Taylor.jpg

So, you go on vacation, and your family comes back with new tatoos and earings.

Heh heh. Thats.... different!

Bah, I wear a set of hoops too. :) Ugh... and I have tats. But usually new additions of body decorations mark the downfall of different girlfreinds.

You should see 1JadedJens husband :) hee hee.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
So, you go on vacation, and your family comes back with new tatoos and earings.

Heh heh. Thats.... different!

Bah, I wear a set of hoops too. Ugh... and I have tats. But usually new additions of body decorations mark the downfall of different girlfreinds.

You should see 1JadedJens husband hee hee.

Well...we went there for that [purpose, stopped halfway, the next day we drove up to Las Vegas New Mexico, got the tats and "hoops" as you call them, then went back down to Armadillo (Whatever you call it?). Pretty fun, but I missed my poor computer. :'(

AceHart said:
These are the times when it's good to know that there's an entire ocean between us;)

Hey! That's not very nice. ;) Haha, you should see a picture of my dad and brother with there blank faces, makes me look like a wuss. I should grab a picture of their tattoos, they look awesome.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
OH no wonder it was so quiet around here, Conan was away! LOLOL Just kidding, welcome back man! I tried to oblige the peoples and find a pic of my husband that shows off his many tats but, to no avail. Nothing really covers the broad scope of it all.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Haha, he must be a big, scary lookin dude, right? Most people with lots of tattoos are pretty freakin scary.

Anyways, I need to get off teh peace pipe. -.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.