i'm out of ideas... again...

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
MarksMage:

Javelin Mastery - Has a low chance to cripple the target unit (SLOW) or a low chance to immobilized (STUN). (PASSIVE SPELL).

Rifleman:

WindWalk - Invisible
Stab - Stab the enemy unit at melee range, dealing large amount of damage.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Rifleman:
Burst-Fire
Releases 3 intense jets of fire that incinerate units. Also, reduces the armor of the targets by 3/4/5.

Split Bullet:

Shots a giant bullet that travels to the target point. During the path, the bullet releases minor-bullets that damages nearby enemy units, decreasing the big bullet size.

remix

Reaction score
make the rifleman have a spell called:

Burn - Units that come near your hero loses damage over time :D

and then the ulti...

Aim Fire - Targets a enemy unut and deals damage :D

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Rifleman
you needed active spells right ??

Sonic Bullet - Fires a bullet at an enemy , dealing XX damage and splits , hitting nearby enemies while getting stunned/slowed due to the sonic waves in the bullet .

Rapid Fire - Increases attack speed by XX% , while decreasing the accuracy of his shots by XX%.

Hawkeye - The rifleman has sharp eyes of a hawk , being more alert with incoming projectiles , granting him to % chance to evade . ( ranged only )

i hope u take my ideas : D

warroom99

Reaction score
i can't think of a name of this ability..

Code:
Level 1 - Gives the Rifleman a 10% chance to do x 1.5 critical damage
Level 2 - Gives the Rifleman a 10% chance to do x 2.5 critical damage and 20% chance to do x 1.5 critical damage 
Level 3 - Gives the Rifleman a 10% chance to do x 3.5 critical damage, 20% chance to do x 2.5 critical damage and 30% chance to do x 1.5 critical damage

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Double Shot

Level 1 - Allows the rifleman to shoot twice every 10 seconds. Dealing 25 bonus damage.
Level 2 - Allows the rifleman to shoot twice every 7 seconds. Dealing 35 bonus damage.
Level 3 - Allows the rifleman to shoot twice every 5 seconds. Dealing 45 bonus damage.

For codeability, Orb of Lightning ( New ) , chance on attack 100%, make a dummy searing arrows, same missle or different. Make it do bonus damage if you want.
When your rifle attacks he will shoot twice. Also don't forget the cooldown on the arrow skill.

This arrow skill can be anything. Example, Change it to poison arrows to make the unit supposly bleed , slow down the unit and deal damage.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Sniper
gives the rifleman significantly farther sight and attack range.

HAHA beat you to it Sevion!!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted but:

Scope
Code:
Adds a scope that will add extra range to the Rifleman.
You can make it add range according to something. For example: Change an attribute to something like Scope Power and every time he upgrades it you get more +range :)

Edit: HA LOL I posted, looked up and saw Idontknowyou's post LOL.

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
PASSIVE ULTIMATE FOR RIFLEMAN

-> Power Shots . Each bullet shot goes through and enemy , hitting the enemies behind the original target .

-> Fatal Injury . Each shot fired has a chance to : Hit the legs , reducing enemy mov. speed by %% and for ?? seconds . Hit the arms , reducing attack speed , hit the body , deals extra damage , hit the head , extra damage and a stun .

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill test it after u posted it ok...

offtopic:
help me with my new project update, i need general triggers like if u buy this unit, the unit u bought will be included in the spawn

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.