IMG Tag Limit

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I was just wondering whether it would be possible to raise the current IMG tag limit from 30 to something higher (60...)? I love to make tutorials and I illustrate them with pictures and I have a massive tutorial coming, where pictures and drafts are vital. I can understand if changing the limit higher isn't do-able. As a last resort, I can double post and make a double tutorial with II or III parts.

Thanks!

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
This would be the one-in-a-million where I actually recommend a double or, "worse", triple post.

The limit can be raised. In theory.
Though, it's there for a reason.
And we would really like to keep to that reason.

You wouldn't have the first tutorial in several parts.
Make sure though to post rather quickly.
You don't want any posts "in the middle".

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Thanks for a quick reply. I'll try to post quickly, although there is a 30 second limit between 2 posts can be made in the same thread...Man, I hate limits.:)

EDIT:

To think about it, everything revolves around the number 30. It's like a curse! Aaaaggh!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The limit can be raised. In theory.
Though, it's there for a reason.
And we would really like to keep to that reason.

You wouldn't have the first tutorial in several parts.
Make sure though to post rather quickly.
You don't want any posts "in the middle".

was that... Poetry! :confused:

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Thanks for a quick reply. I'll try to post quickly, although there is a 30 second limit between 2 posts can be made in the same thread...Man, I hate limits.:)

EDIT:

To think about it, everything revolves around the number 30. It's like a curse! Aaaaggh!

OK....just say this in the beginning of the tutorial in bold caps and ulderlined

DO NOT COMMENT THIS TUTORIAL UNTIL THIS MESSAGE IS ERASED BY ME

I'm pretty sure people will get the point

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
There are people that don't like to listen and like to ruin stuff. That may not work all the time.

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Don't know about you, but when I see big flashy text, I just want to do the opposite it's telling me.

Anyway, 30 seconds is a short period and I have always managed to double post, when needed, without someone posting "in the middle".

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Don't know about you, but when I see big flashy text, I just want to do the opposite it's telling me.

Anyway, 30 seconds is a short period and I have always managed to double post, when needed, without someone posting "in the middle".

Lol...you curious of what happens?...lol

AceHart

Reaction score
You know, just because someone managed to get a post in while you counted away your 30 seconds doesn't mean it's going to stay that way.

After all, yet another post that says "yeah, man, this, so, totally, owns" is really just pointless crap.
A basic call to "moderation" and it's gone.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You know, just because someone managed to get a post in while you counted away your 30 seconds doesn't mean it's going to stay that way.

After all, yet another post that says "yeah, man, this, so, totally, owns" is really just pointless crap.
A basic call to "moderation" and it's gone.

Would this be done through "Report Post" or PM?

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
I believe it's done via the "Report Post" button. I have always been afraid to push that, though. Don't know why.

AceHart

Reaction score
Well, reports "work better", in the sense that they reach more people (all moderators of that forum).
Though, it should be noted that reports are reserved for actual problems, not stuff like "I|he|she double-posted"...

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Well, reports "work better", in the sense that they reach more people (all moderators of that forum).
Though, it should be noted that reports are reserved for actual problems, not stuff like "I|he|she double-posted"...

Wow...lol...do people actually report those things?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.