immolation

vonahs

Reaction score
no smae problem immolation when turned to a unit spells it still has 3 spell level, what im trying to figure out is how to utilize those spell level to allow immolation to scale.

hopy

Reaction score
no smae problem immolation when turned to a unit spells it still has 3 spell level, what im trying to figure out is how to utilize those spell level to allow immolation to scale.

If you mean how to make Immolate deal increased damage depending on its level, well that basicly depends on which of the above methodes you're planning on using.

For the calculation methode I gave you the only thing you'd have to do AFTHER those calculations is:
'Set [Total Damage] = ([Total Damage] * ((Level of Immolate for (Triggering Unit)) * 0.5))'
(Again this is hand typed, no editor with me).

This is just an example, but this would cause:
Level 1: Immolate deals half (0.5x, 1/2x) the hero's damage.
Level 2: Immolate deals (1x, 1/1x) the hero's damage.
Level 1: Immolate deals One and a half times (1.5x, 3/2x) the hero's damage.

So basicly the total damage goes times an amount based on the level of the Immolate spell for that hero.

vonahs

Reaction score
ok when you turn immolation form a hero spell to unit spell it keeps its 3 levels. when you give the spell to let say a mage (since it already has mana) it only has a lvl 1 immolation how do i make it so the mage can use lvl 2 or lvl 3 immolation?

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
Use the action Unit - Set Level of Ability for Unit.
Trigger:
  • Unit - Set level of Immolation for Your Unit to ((Level of Immolation for Your Unit) + 1)

vonahs

Reaction score
and i can link that i one of my triggers? yay now it can scale with units health upgrades. toy soldiers start at 100 health and i can scalle the upgrade with the immolation to always do about 5% damage

hopy

Reaction score
and i can link that i one of my triggers? yay now it can scale with units health upgrades. toy soldiers start at 100 health and i can scalle the upgrade with the immolation to always do about 5% damage

You can actualy use the upgrade to automaticly upgrade the ability. Just add the ability in the 'Ability level bonus' part of the upgrade and all that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.