Income Notifyer

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
ok, I got a income giver but how do i make it so every 10 seconds it tells you your income and everyone elses too?

Nenad4o

Reaction score
Make Timer1 periodic timer that will expire in 10 seconds, and Income integer array variable that will have one array for each player and will save the current gold of that player.

Code:
IncomeMessage
    Events
        Time - Timer1 expires
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Game - Display to (Player group((Picked player))) the text: You received [I]Income[/I] gold.

There are more ways, but this is the simplest way.

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Code:
Game - Display to (All players) the text: (You have recieved  + ((String(Variable)) +  gold!))
There is a space after recieved and before gold. Or else it would become 'You have recievedVariablegold!'.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
ok

EDIT: your trigger aint making sense! Income is an integer Variable and I need a way for it to just say "You have recieved Income Gold"

EDIT2: Got it fixed but it displays my text twice why?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Income Notify
    • Events
      • Time - Timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((You recieve + (String(IncomeGold[(Player number of (Picked player))]))) + Gold per second)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((You recieve + (String((IncomeGold[(Player number of (Picked player))] x 60)))) + Gold per minute)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((You recieve + (String(IncomeLumber[(Player number of (Picked player))]))) + Lumber per second)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((You recieve + (String((IncomeLumber[(Player number of (Picked player))] x 60)))) + Lumber per minute)

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
it shows for every player you pick the text to all players, so if you have 2 players in game it shows it twice. Change all players in the messages to picked player.

Trigger:
  • Income Notify
    • Events
      • Time - Timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Display to (Picked player) the text: ((You recieve + (String(IncomeGold[(Player number of (Picked player))]))) + Gold per second)
          • Game - Display to (Picked player) the text: ((You recieve + (String((IncomeGold[(Player number of (Picked player))] x 60)))) + Gold per minute)
          • Game - Display to (Picked player) the text: ((You recieve + (String(IncomeLumber[(Player number of (Picked player))]))) + Lumber per second)
          • Game - Display to (Picked player) the text: ((You recieve + (String((IncomeLumber[(Player number of (Picked player))] x 60)))) + Lumber per minute)

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
Answer: Because you have 2 players in your map. Using that will show everyone everyone's income. You will probably have to use the GetLocalPlayer JASS function, which is out of my domain as a GUI user.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.