Internet problem

Chernobog

Reaction score
I was playing CSS 2 month ago and my whole Internet collapsed. Since then I can't log in any game server at all or download any bigger files.

Is there any program that resets all Internet connections? Or is there any other way to fix this? I've already tried with the cmd command in the Run window and it didn't help.

Thanks

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Are the other computers on the network (if any) running well?

If none of the computers/devices run well try to master reset you're router (there should be a reset butten, you'll probably need a toothpick or a needle to push it).

If it's only you're computer I would suggest the standard: Enable/Disable you're network card, reinstall you're network drivers, reinstall OS (in that order xD ). Also if it's wireless check for any conflicts such as: Microwave, 2.4ghz cordless phone, other wireless networks on the same channel, other wireless transmiters/recievers in the vicinity.

Chernobog

Reaction score
So i need to reinstall my OS if the Enable/Disable my network card and reinstalling the drivers won't work? I hope so, cause that's a pain in the ass. And yeah, it's only on my computer.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Well, maybe the card itself is defective. If it's not on the motherboard try to change the network card and see if the new one works and obviously if it does the old one is defective and you should get a new one (10-15$ at most). Try this before reinstalling you're OS (i know myself that it's a pain xD)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Are you connecting wirelessly? Or wired? If wired try a different ethernet cable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.