Item, Hero, Ability Ideas.

Idea!

I got a Hero idea

Hero: Master Hunter
Model: Dark Troll! (Ranged)
Ability 1:
Magic Net.
The Hunter throws out a magic net that bounces betwen enemys
(Bounces and range encreases each level)

Ability 2:
Axe Fury
Each attack increases attack speed.

Ability 3:
Head Hunting Axe
Throws a Magical Axe that will follow the enemy slowly, but always hitting the head. Stuns and deals lots of damage

Ultimate:
The Result of Hunt
For each kill in the last 5 minutes, the troll will get some gold

In your castle defence, then its Heroes vs. Creeps and not Heroes vs. Heroes right? Cuz then the Head Hunting axe is a little useless...

For a replacement of Shadow Aura:

Name: Shadow Aura (same name, different ability)
Description: Every time when the surker take damage, this ability gives a X% chance to counter back same total damage to that enemy, and the surker gains X (as his primary attribute. Like STR, INT or AGI.) for 30 seconds.

That better? BTW the old Shadow Aura was based on the Engineering Upgrades anyway.

EDIT: Got a idea.

Hero name: Icicle God
About him: Icicle God is not a god, but everyone names him because he is strongest and have good damage, but really low mana, which his spells mana cost a lot. The god can do the frost damage, or create the minions of him that can explode, doing the major damage nearby.
A1: Frost Trees
The god summons a circle of trees area that traps an enemy or more, will take X damage, and is freezing, which takes 5 damage per second. Lasts X seconds.
A2: Frost Speedling
The god summons a minion of him, having an ability that will cause a explosion, doing X major freezing damage to nearby enemy units, and his minion dies. If the minion die while at 5 or higher, the minion can explode while dying. The minion will take x5 more damage, because he is not strong enough. Has a good speed. (Each levels increases the "x" more damage.)
A3: Frost Nova
The god's power is improving. Increases the god's mana regeneration by X% and total mana by X.
ULT: Frost Trapporation Explosion
Icicle God creates a LARGE area of frost nova that will trap the enemies (INCLUDING buildings). If casted on building, it will stop the production, and freezes the units while in the area. Icicle God can use Frost Speedling while this ability is in the effect - the clones will cover the frost nova, then explode, and all enemies including buildings TAKE major damage. If the Icicle God is very nearby to the frost nova, and after the explosion, it will take moderate damage. Lasts 30 seconds.

Ability 2:
Axe Fury
Each attack increases attack speed.

dont know how to make that increase attack speed ber attack, [been trying for weeks]

Hero name: Icicle God
About him: Icicle God is not a god, but everyone names him because he is strongest and have good damage, but really low mana, which his spells mana cost a lot. The god can do the frost damage, or create the minions of him that can explode, doing the major damage nearby.
A1: Frost Trees
The god summons a circle of trees area that traps an enemy or more, will take X damage, and is freezing, which takes 5 damage per second. Lasts X seconds.
A2: Frost Speedling
The god summons a minion of him, having an ability that will cause a explosion, doing X major freezing damage to nearby enemy units, and his minion dies. If the minion die while at 5 or higher, the minion can explode while dying. The minion will take x5 more damage, because he is not strong enough. Has a good speed. (Each levels increases the "x" more damage.)
A3: Frost Nova
The god's power is improving. Increases the god's mana regeneration by X% and total mana by X.
ULT: Frost Trapporation Explosion
Icicle God creates a LARGE area of frost nova that will trap the enemies (INCLUDING buildings). If casted on building, it will stop the production, and freezes the units while in the area. Icicle God can use Frost Speedling while this ability is in the effect - the clones will cover the frost nova, then explode, and all enemies including buildings TAKE major damage. If the Icicle God is very nearby to the frost nova, and after the explosion, it will take moderate damage. Lasts 30 seconds.

you dont run out of ideas do you?? :D thx for all of them!!!

Others?

Ok here some of my ability idea

Demoralizing Blow
Type: Active, can be auto-casted
Effect: Each attack has a chance to make the target slows 5% movement speed and have a 10% chance to miss on attack. The effect increase with each successfull attack.
Max up to 5 times. ( 25% slow and 50% miss chance.)
E.g Level 1 - 15% chance
Level 2 - 25% chance
Level 3 - 35% chance

Cooldown:3/2/1

Charge Strike
Type: Active, single-target enemy
Effect: Dash toward the target and dealing some damage. Deal extra damage if target is has been MAX BY DEMORALIZING BLOW.
(The amount of the damage I have no idea to suggest XD)

Threre is so many Hero Ideas at http://dotastrategy.com Hope this realy owning infos to you.

An abillity made for the fun :p

Haxx!!11:
The player gets vision of an enemy unit, steals 15 gold each 4/3/2 second and reducing armor 2/4/6% and attack by 5/10/15%.. Lasts 16/20/24.

Wohoo ideas.

uh..

uh..

Is it supposed to be serious spells or could you make fun spells? Just got idea for a fun.. I'll think of a serious sec..

AH!

Fun:
Fart
The casting hero farts.
Mana: 125
Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Nah seriously..

Fun spell:

Fun:
Fart
The casting hero farts. Units whitin 500 range will pushed up to the air cause of the increadible force. Upon landing they will be dealt for 200 damage and crack the ground around them and damage nearby units for 100 damage and slow them (Thunder Clap). Also affected unit will also have their armor reduced by 5 cause of the .. increadible smell.
Mana: 125
Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Serious:
Soul Harvest
Passive
Mana: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Every attack made by "name of hero" will add 2 damage. When the damage bonus reached 60 it will kills next unit it attack instantly (no hero) and give "name of hero" 20% of life back.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.