Item Ideas P1

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Well i thought of some item ideas, but they have to be trigger based, and that i do not know how to do. (Once the hero buys the item he gains the ability)

Idea 1; A 25% chance of -1 armor to structures. The armor stacks, but if the hero does not attack, the armor resets back to normal.

Idea 2;A 1.50% chance of doing a 7x critical strike to buildings. And i want floating text to show how much damage it has done.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
2.Use normal critical strike. I think it has a Targets Allowed field. Tell me if it does.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
you have to trigger it valkyrie

Idea 1; A 25% chance of -1 armor to structures. The armor stacks, but if the hero does not attack, the armor resets back to normal.

event
Elapsed game time is .01 sec
condition
action
pick every unit matching (matching unit is a structure equal to true) and do actions
loop actions - add ArmorReduce ability
create a custom ability, ArmorReduce, that has like 50 levels, and each level reduces the armor by one, base it off faerie fire or something, at level 1, it does no armor reduction, at level 2, it reduces 1 armor, so on....

event
a unit is attacking
condition
attacking unit has item equal to Demolisher (or whatever you want your item to be)
attacked unit equal to a structure equal to true
random integer between 1 and 100 equal to 25
action
set Attacked = True
set the level of ArmorReduce for attacked unit to level 2

i don't know, i give up, i got caught up with a different site and complete forgot about this post... sorry, but the trigger should be something like what I have up top... I lost the train of thought now...
if it comes to me, i'll write the trigger...

2.Use normal critical strike. I think it has a Targets Allowed field. Tell me if it does.

this should work for your critical strike item

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.