JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
There's something wrong in your map then.
Does it work in Single Player?
Try starting Warcraft III manually and testing the map;
Then try again with using the Test Map button.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
3.32 what? I'm guessing mb, and that should be fine. How did the test with manually opening Warcraft, going into single player, selecting the map on the list and playing it go?

sve3n

Reaction score
i cannot merge triggers , no error and no succesfull merging triggers ... any help ?:(

i've tried to merge with 1.21b and 1.22 too , happens nothing when i merging :(

sidove

Reaction score
I get an error when i trie to open Newgen Warcraft.exe it says:
Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs/ongameload.txt
What shall i do it's driving me crazy:banghead::banghead:

sidove

Reaction score
Oki i posted a line into ongameload.txt it was
Code:
startinject1: C:\Program Files\Warcraft IIITFT\war3.exe war3.exe  bin\ongameload.dll
And it worked one time.
And when i wanted to start Newgen Warcraft again i got that same error as before!
Shall make the .txt to a .lua again or what shall i do please help!

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Make an exception in avast. Newgen uses methods that viruses also use, which is why it is detected as one. It is safe though.

Ncrackz

Reaction score
Hmmm, How Come Whenever I Try To Save My Map Using NewGen It Gives me an error Saying "Cannot Start Plug-in" Leaving me unable to save my work.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
This was probably fixed, but in the first post its said its not 100%

When you get he Unrecognized PJass error. Make sure your newgen folder isnt inside your warcraft 3 folder. This was causing the error for my friend. he was having the error, i told him to remove everything involving newgen and try again, didnt work, Then i told him to simply move the folder to the desktop. It worked then! :thup:

Triax

Reaction score
I'm wondering what's new about 1.5b (compared to 1.5a) besides not having to to put a 1.21 worldedit.exe into the warcraft dir because this is done automatically now.

Actually, it does less than 1.5a, at least for me, because it does not list hidden models any more. That means I have to type the paths manually, that's really annoying.

Everything worked fine with 1.5a, so I think I'll continue using it if I can't modify 1.5b so that it lists hidden models again. Would be cool if someone knew how to.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.