JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Jass Helper does not work for me in this pack when i use vjass. I save the map then jass helper turns on Even when i have a perfect code it says theres problems and it stays frozen forever. And when i have problems it just stays frozen forever

Im using Windows Vista
Reinstalled it Tons of time with firewalls off
did run as Administrator still didnt work

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Can someone give me a 7z extractor? The link provided at wc3campaigns doesn't let me download.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Winrar says for it to Add to archive, not extract. Same goes for winzip and I do have both. Ill download your winrar to see if it works cause mine doesn't.

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
Jass Helper does not work for me in this pack when i use vjass. I save the map then jass helper turns on Even when i have a perfect code it says theres problems and it stays frozen forever. And when i have problems it just stays frozen forever

Im using Windows Vista
Reinstalled it Tons of time with firewalls off
did run as Administrator still didnt work

JASSHelper isn't supported on Vista.

Triax

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'll need some serious help (with my map).

I'm getting that "Unrecognized PJASS (syntax) error" since yesterday and can not test the map because the editor crashes with this error:
This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR

Program: D:\Spiele\Warcraft 3 (v1.22)\War3.exe
Exception 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:00000000

The instruction at '0x00000000' referenced memory at '0x00000000'
The memory could not be 'read'.

Press OK to terminate the application.

All I did (at least that I remember what I did) was changing nearly every variable name (for some certain standard). I thought the error could occur because of the variables' names length (some are really long, up to 29 chars), but I deleted some triggers until I could run the map (still getting the PJASS error) and there were still some of the variables with long names used by triggers. If I delete every trigger, it works properly. Deleting all variables (instead of all triggers) does not make the error go away, so it's obviously really because of the syntax.

The thing is that I usually use GUI, so why should there be any syntax errors? (Also tried deleting all JASS triggers or those containing custom script.)

I'd be really glad if somebody knew how to solve this because the map is quite near to a beta version. I can also attach/send the map.

Thx in advance =)
Triax

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
It might've been better to post this in a new thread. I reccomend posting the map. Oh, and deleting all JASS triggers won't do much. No matter how many triggers you delete, a map still contains some JASS.

Meowier

Reaction score
I've been using this program, mostly for the terraining side of it.

For some reason, whenever I create a custom building, there is no option to change the ground texture, the option is there on the default building, but not for the custom. This is fairly frustrating.

Any ideas as to what can be done?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Everytime I start NewGen with the vJass code in it, it brings me back to the front page of Warcraft 3 with the frozen throne and stuff. I looked at the first post and it told me to save it before trying but that didn't change anything. Any way of fixing? Im running patch 1.23 with Vista, my RoC version is hacked so I installed it as a hacked version but I'm using my original CD-Key which isn't hacked. It's from a actuall RoC CD but I don't have the CD anymore so I started using this hacked version. Any help? Can I run it with the hacked version?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Here's what I do: Go to the terrain window. If it shows an asterik at the end of the window title (at the top), save twice. Test. If it doesn't work, go out. If there is an asterik, repeat. If there is no asterik, you have a serious problem.

Reaction score
Everytime I start NewGen with the vJass code in it, it brings me back to the front page of Warcraft 3 with the frozen throne and stuff. I looked at the first post and it told me to save it before trying but that didn't change anything. Any way of fixing? Im running patch 1.23 with Vista, my RoC version is hacked so I installed it as a hacked version but I'm using my original CD-Key which isn't hacked. It's from a actuall RoC CD but I don't have the CD anymore so I started using this hacked version. Any help? Can I run it with the hacked version?

Is JASSHelper Enabled?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.