Reaction score
hmm i got 1 problem
In WE i click: Extensions\Edit Tileset

But then nothing happends :(
What do i wrong?

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Will there be a version for JH 0.9.F.0 ?
If yes, when will that be?

I highly require stub methods and super structs, and I am to lazy to use JASSHelper by hand >_>

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
A small question, is there any way to check what your JNGP verison is? I think mine is outdated or something, been a long time since I updated.

Will automatic updates be included so you don't have to download it manually?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I wish I could figure out how to integrate RtC. :(

There don't seem to be any instructions, and I can't find anything else dealing with it at WC3C.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Oh, great. I can't test my map :(. I wish I could go back to 1.5b, because 1.5c doesn't seem to work at all for me...

Akolyt0r

Reaction score
There wont be a way to include RTC within the map itself (well maybe it could be possible, but patch 1.24 will fix this... exploit hopefully).
Im pretty much sure you can activate RtC in the config files of JNGP (cant test it right now, have currently no WE at hand)

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Is it only me or I cannot activiate JNPG directly from .w3x file types which is the map?

Lets say you click the map and you select open with NewGen.exe and it's supposed to appear as a icon but mine didn't. When I tried back to the originial WE, it turns into a white background with a brown map inside it.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Whenever I move my mouse goes to the bottom right hand corner of the screen (during testing) it causes wc3 to crash.

Triax

Reaction score
Could JNGP hack the GUI interface so that comments can be colored (font/background)? Would help a lot in some cases.

Comments within events and conditions blocks would also be real cool.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.