Legacy of the Sapphire (LotS)

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Update: Added 3 Ability Elixirs in the Potiosn area of the Items section.

Also I appreciate all the spell ideas, I am sure I will put a few of them to use :D

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Poison Elixir - Cost: *Pending*

This Elixir allow for the Hero to add a poisonous sting to their attacks for 30 seconds. The posion increases damage by 25 and deals 10 damage per second for 5 seconds to targets. If the user of this Elixir is not the Ranger, the user will be poisoned for 45 seconds. Posion reduces attack speed and damage by 35% and deals 15 damage per second.

It should be Assassin. Assassins have more ability with poison.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I will consider that, but then I still need to think up one for th Ranger lol. The Raider's ability potion I have an idea for, but not the Mage's, so any ideas are welcome >.<

Demonwrath

Reaction score
The Mage potion idea I like, but the Raider is going to be ice lol

You will understand why when I finally get the bio up for him :D

D

divine_cr0ss

Here'a an item and spell idea!
-- Biology learning book
Gives an ability to create potions (Spell Book)
- Create potion
- Create X elixir
- etc,

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
The Mage potion idea I like, but the Raider is going to be ice lol

You will understand why when I finally get the bio up for him :D

Let me guess: the Raider comes from Northrend? :p

Here's the Warlock spell idea:

Apocalypse:

[Channeling] <Name> large amount of power is capable of summoning large amount of Infernals. During 7/8/10/14/20 seconds, <Name> will summon them to fight by his side. The Infernals have Permanent Immolation and Explosion. Lasts 15 seconds each.

Explosion: If the Infernal dies, it explodes, dealing 100/115/130/145/160 damage.

D

divine_cr0ss

@NapaHero
Nice ideas :rolleyes:

I have an idea for the item
- Sage's Cloak
Cloak worn by the Magis Elite. Increases intelligence by X and grants Bloodlust.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
>>Nice ideas

Thanks. :D

Here's another wicked idea for Raider:

Freezing Slash

[Passive] <Name> is an adept at ice powers and can use them as he wills. During 5/8/11/15/19% of the time, <Name> will knockback an unit and blast it and nearby enemies with a Frost Nova. The units take 100/120/140/160/200 damage and will be slowed for 3/4/5/7/10 seconds.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Keep the ideas and what not comign guys, the more the better :p

Anyway I will be adding two more Ability Potions (hopefully I will add the last one too if I can think of one for the Ranger :\) and hopefully will finish the Blademaster bio and the Radier bio will start. It's really annoyed me that I haven't gotten onto those yet :p

>Let me guess: the Raider comes from Northrend?

I am not using actual Warcraft layouts in here you know :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
hmmm...maybe :\

I have some spell ideas for our Raider...lets hope I can get them up soon :p

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Here's one for Assassin:

Poisoned Rupture

[Autocast]<Name> abilities with poison are extremely sharp. Due that, he/she can engulf his/her weapon with a secret poison that corrodes the enemy's body. The target have 1/2/3/5/7 armor reduction and takes 10/20/30/40/50 damage per second. After the buff goes, the unit is paralysed for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds. Lasts 10/13/14/17/20 seconds.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Hmm, not a bad idea.

I have a question..

Do you guys think I should make initiate abilities? Like when you get the Hero it is an already learnt ability.

If I do make an initiate do you think I should make it so it levels up every 10 levels?

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
I thought of this really cool item that gives you 5% (or whatever) chance to create a mirror image that deals 50% damage and takes 100%

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Hmm, not a bad idea.

I have a question..

Do you guys think I should make initiate abilities? Like when you get the Hero it is an already learnt ability.

If I do make an initiate do you think I should make it so it levels up every 10 levels?

I think you should. But, it will take some time to have ideas for these.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
lol I already have a few ideas for the initiates, which by the way I decide, even if leveled every 10 levels, will only go up to level 5 =P

Here is my thought for Jurkai's (Blademaster):

Tracking
Jurkai's race is highly skilled at tracking and hunting during both day and night. This unique talent allows for him to see [50xlevel] distance further during the night. But if that weren't enough his Kangor'yan eyes give him True Sight, which allows him to see invisible units [25xlevel] away

And here is my thought for Guru'taru (Raider):

Blood of the Wolf
Guru'taru grew up with wolves in his Worgen'kra village, and thus made a bond with the creatures. Every 6/5/4/3/2 levels his riding wolf will make a loud howl and summon an Ice Wolf to fight alongside Guru'taru. The wolves stay until killed.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Here's mine:

Warlock - Curse of Skeletal Bones
<Name> is an adept at Necromancy. So much, that he can use a curse that freeze an enemy unit. If the unit dies when it's freezed, a skeleton will appear according to this: Ranged - Skele. Archer, Melee - Skele. Warrior, Heavy Melee - Skele. Knight and Spellcaster - Skele. Mage.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay, now since I want this thing to be huge, I have changed the way I am doing this.

Instead of it being one map as a single player RPG, I will attempt to make it into a multimap campaign ^_^

I will be editing the first post later tonight, so look at it in an hour or so when I have hopefully remembered to change it, and hopefully I will have some useful stuff to update you on ^_^

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well I figure I should mention that I need a person to help me with the coding of an item system I have thought up, yet can't seem to figure out how to do.

If you want further details just send me a PM, I want the details of this system to be secret until it is done :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.