Legacy of the Sapphire (LotS)

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Update: Added 3 Ability Elixirs in the Potiosn area of the Items section.

Also I appreciate all the spell ideas, I am sure I will put a few of them to use :D

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Poison Elixir - Cost: *Pending*

This Elixir allow for the Hero to add a poisonous sting to their attacks for 30 seconds. The posion increases damage by 25 and deals 10 damage per second for 5 seconds to targets. If the user of this Elixir is not the Ranger, the user will be poisoned for 45 seconds. Posion reduces attack speed and damage by 35% and deals 15 damage per second.

It should be Assassin. Assassins have more ability with poison.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I will consider that, but then I still need to think up one for th Ranger lol. The Raider's ability potion I have an idea for, but not the Mage's, so any ideas are welcome >.<

Demonwrath

Reaction score
The Mage potion idea I like, but the Raider is going to be ice lol

You will understand why when I finally get the bio up for him :D

D

divine_cr0ss

Here'a an item and spell idea!
-- Biology learning book
Gives an ability to create potions (Spell Book)
- Create potion
- Create X elixir
- etc,

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
The Mage potion idea I like, but the Raider is going to be ice lol

You will understand why when I finally get the bio up for him :D

Let me guess: the Raider comes from Northrend? :p

Here's the Warlock spell idea:

Apocalypse:

[Channeling] <Name> large amount of power is capable of summoning large amount of Infernals. During 7/8/10/14/20 seconds, <Name> will summon them to fight by his side. The Infernals have Permanent Immolation and Explosion. Lasts 15 seconds each.

Explosion: If the Infernal dies, it explodes, dealing 100/115/130/145/160 damage.

D

divine_cr0ss

@NapaHero
Nice ideas :rolleyes:

I have an idea for the item
- Sage's Cloak
Cloak worn by the Magis Elite. Increases intelligence by X and grants Bloodlust.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
>>Nice ideas

Thanks. :D

Here's another wicked idea for Raider:

Freezing Slash

[Passive] <Name> is an adept at ice powers and can use them as he wills. During 5/8/11/15/19% of the time, <Name> will knockback an unit and blast it and nearby enemies with a Frost Nova. The units take 100/120/140/160/200 damage and will be slowed for 3/4/5/7/10 seconds.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Keep the ideas and what not comign guys, the more the better :p

Anyway I will be adding two more Ability Potions (hopefully I will add the last one too if I can think of one for the Ranger :\) and hopefully will finish the Blademaster bio and the Radier bio will start. It's really annoyed me that I haven't gotten onto those yet :p

>Let me guess: the Raider comes from Northrend?

I am not using actual Warcraft layouts in here you know :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
hmmm...maybe :\

I have some spell ideas for our Raider...lets hope I can get them up soon :p

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Here's one for Assassin:

Poisoned Rupture

[Autocast]<Name> abilities with poison are extremely sharp. Due that, he/she can engulf his/her weapon with a secret poison that corrodes the enemy's body. The target have 1/2/3/5/7 armor reduction and takes 10/20/30/40/50 damage per second. After the buff goes, the unit is paralysed for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds. Lasts 10/13/14/17/20 seconds.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Hmm, not a bad idea.

I have a question..

Do you guys think I should make initiate abilities? Like when you get the Hero it is an already learnt ability.

If I do make an initiate do you think I should make it so it levels up every 10 levels?

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
I thought of this really cool item that gives you 5% (or whatever) chance to create a mirror image that deals 50% damage and takes 100%

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Hmm, not a bad idea.

I have a question..

Do you guys think I should make initiate abilities? Like when you get the Hero it is an already learnt ability.

If I do make an initiate do you think I should make it so it levels up every 10 levels?

I think you should. But, it will take some time to have ideas for these.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
lol I already have a few ideas for the initiates, which by the way I decide, even if leveled every 10 levels, will only go up to level 5 =P

Here is my thought for Jurkai's (Blademaster):

Tracking
Jurkai's race is highly skilled at tracking and hunting during both day and night. This unique talent allows for him to see [50xlevel] distance further during the night. But if that weren't enough his Kangor'yan eyes give him True Sight, which allows him to see invisible units [25xlevel] away

And here is my thought for Guru'taru (Raider):

Blood of the Wolf
Guru'taru grew up with wolves in his Worgen'kra village, and thus made a bond with the creatures. Every 6/5/4/3/2 levels his riding wolf will make a loud howl and summon an Ice Wolf to fight alongside Guru'taru. The wolves stay until killed.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Here's mine:

Warlock - Curse of Skeletal Bones
<Name> is an adept at Necromancy. So much, that he can use a curse that freeze an enemy unit. If the unit dies when it's freezed, a skeleton will appear according to this: Ranged - Skele. Archer, Melee - Skele. Warrior, Heavy Melee - Skele. Knight and Spellcaster - Skele. Mage.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay, now since I want this thing to be huge, I have changed the way I am doing this.

Instead of it being one map as a single player RPG, I will attempt to make it into a multimap campaign ^_^

I will be editing the first post later tonight, so look at it in an hour or so when I have hopefully remembered to change it, and hopefully I will have some useful stuff to update you on ^_^

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well I figure I should mention that I need a person to help me with the coding of an item system I have thought up, yet can't seem to figure out how to do.

If you want further details just send me a PM, I want the details of this system to be secret until it is done :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.