Legacy of the Sapphire (LotS)

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
HELP WANTED:​
Need an experienced coder to help me with an item system!
Please PM me for further details.​

Legacy of the Sapphire
Book 1: Creation

Story:
In secret, three great protectors sought to bring a final end to the conflict that plagued their world. But when they go missing, the darkness deepens, and the world is plunged into chaos. Six mighty heroes have been called to take up the task of finding the Mystics and resting balance to their world. But not all is as it seems, for the heroes will soon find their greatest challenge still lies ahead.​

Items:​
Potions:
Health Potions:
Minor Health Potion - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 150 HP. If used with the Blademaster or Raider, heals an extra 50 HP.
Lesser Health Potion - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 300 HP. If used with the Blademaster or Raider, heals an extra 100 HP.
Health Potion - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 450 HP. If used with the Blademaster or Raider, heals an extra 150 HP
Lesser Health Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
WHen used, heals the user 600 HP. If used with the Bladeamster or Raider, heals an extra 200 HP.
Health Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 750 HP. If used with the Blademaster or Raider, heals an extra 250 HP.
Mana Potions
Minor Mana Potion - Cost *Pending*
When used, restores 150 MP to the user. If used with the Warlock or Mage, restores and extra 50 MP.
Lesser Mana Potion - Cost *Pending*
When used, restores 300 MP to the user. If used with the Warlock or Mage, restores and extra 100 MP.
Mana Potion - Cost *Pending*
When used, restores 450 MP to the user. If used with the Warlock or Mage, restores and extra 150 MP.
Lesser Mana Elixir - Cost *Pending*
When used, restores 600 MP to the user. If used with the Warlock or Mage, restores and extra 200 MP.
Mana Elixir - Cost *Pending*
When used, restores 750 MP to the user. If used with the Warlock or Mage, restores and extra 250 MP.
Rejuvination Potions:
Minor Rejuvination Potion - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 75 HP and restores 75 MP. If used with the Assassin or Ranger, heals an extra 25 HP and restores and extra 25 MP.
Lesser Rejuvination Potion - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 150 HP and restores 150 MP. If used with the Assassin or Ranger, heals an extra 50 HP and restores and extra 50 MP.
Rejuvination Potion - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 225 HP and restores 225 MP. If used with the Assassin or Ranger, heals an extra 75 HP and restores and extra 75 MP.
Lesser Rejuvination Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 300 HP and restores 300 MP. If used with the Assassin or Ranger, heals an extra 100 HP and restores and extra 100 MP.
Rejuvination Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
When used, heals the user 375 HP and restores 375 MP. If used with the Assassin or Ranger, heals an extra 125 HP and restores and extra 125 MP.
Ability Potions
Darkness Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
This Elixir allows for the Hero to open a dark void which absorbs all enemy units inside and deals 50 damage to them per second. If the user of this Elixir is not the Warlock, the user will succumb to Corruption for 15 seconds, which decreases their attack and mvoe speed by 30%, armor by 5, and damage by 50%. Portal lasts 30 seconds
Poison Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
This Elixir allow for the Hero to add a poisonous sting to their attacks for 30 seconds. The posion increases damage by 25 and deals 10 damage per second for 5 seconds to targets. If the user of this Elixir is not the Ranger, the user will be poisoned for 45 seconds. Posion reduces attack speed and damage by 35% and deals 15 damage per second.
Flame Blood Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
This Elixir allows for the Hero to attune their weapon with a magical flame for 30 seconds. The flame gives the hero a 10% vampiric attack and burns the blood of enemies, causing them to explode when they are killed. If the user of this Elixir is not the Blademaster, than the Hero will take 25% extra damage from attacks and will have their armor reduced by 5
Ice Shell Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
This Elixir allows the Hero to cover themself in a blanket of ice, increasing their armor by 15. The cold air emitted from the ice also decreases the attack and move speed of enemy units by 30%. If the user of this Elixir is not the Raider, the user will have their attack and move speed reduced by 75% and after 15 seconds of use, will gain Frost Bite and will take 25 damage per second. Lasts 30 seconds.
Thunder Strike Elixir - Cost: *Pending*
This Elixir allows the Hero to send a wave of lightning at enemy units. The lightning bounces between 6 enemies, dealing 600 initial damage. The lightning also Purge's targets, removing all buffs and slowing movement speed by 10%. If the user of this Elixir is not the Mage, then the user will be purged off all buffs, be silenced and have their mana drained by 525 over 15 seconds.

Chapter 1: Exile

Jurkai, the leader of the Kangor'yan race finds himself wound up in trouble after having a bazar dream. he has been summoned, by royal order, to present himself in an audience with the mighty king of Akroya. But before he can meet this man, Jurkai must help his people end a struggle in their homeland desert of Exile​

Name: Jurkai Blood-Axe the Blademaster
Race: Kangor'ya
Height: 6'5"
Base Stat: Strength
Race History:
To the far East of Akroya lies a vast desert known as Exile. In these lands the days are scorching hot, yet the nights send a frozen chill down every creatures spine. It is in this harsh land that the Kangor'ya (or Desert Warriors in Akroyian tongue) thrive. The Kangor'ya are and ancient tribe of lion-human hybrids who are known for their excellent skills with a blade. Their body is shaped liek that of a human, yet coated in a thick layer of fur. Armed with razor sharp claws and teeth, and a keen sense of tracking, the Kangor'ya and a force to be reconned with. Any who are enemies with these warriors never live after seeing one of them in person.
Spells:
Counter - [Passive]
Jurkai is able to dodge attacks and deal damage back to it's attacker equal to a percentage of the damage dealt.
Level 1 - 5% dodge, 60% return damage
Level 2 - 7.5% dodge, 70% return damage
Level 3 - 10% dodge, 80% return damage
Level 4 - 12.5% dodge, 90% return damage
Level 5 - 15% dodge, 100% return damage

Blood Soaked Blade - [Casting]
Jurkai jumps at an enemy and strikes it with his blade. The damage will cause the unit to bleed out for 10 seconds, and if the unit dies, the hero coats his weapon in the units blood, increasing his damage by 10%.
Level 1 - Deals 150 initial damage, bleeds 10 damage per second
Level 2 - Deals 200 initial damage, bleeds 15 damage per second
Level 3 - Deals 250 initial damage, bleeds 20 damage per second
Level 4 - Deals 300 initial damage, bleeds 25 damage per second
Level 5 - Deals 350 initial damage, bleeds 30 damage per second

Warriors Call - [Passive]
When Jurkai's health drops below a certain point, he becomes determined to live, even if it means drinking the blood of his victims. A percentage of every attack will heal him until he has reached a higher percentage of health.
Level 1 - activates at 12% deactivates at 30%
Level 2 - activates at 14% deactivates at 35%
Level 3 - activates at 16% deactivates at 40%
Level 4 - activates at 18% deactivates at 45%
Level 5 - activates at 20% deactivates at 50%

Blade Fury - [Casting]
Jurkai becomes a cyclone, swinging his blade at any enemy surrounding him. Periodically he will jump and deal 250 damage to a random unit surrounding him. Lasts 30 seconds
Level 1 - Deals 50 damage per second
Level 2 - Deals 75 damage per second
Level 3 - Deals 100 damage per second

Terrain - 15%
Units - 25%
Spells - 99.9%
Triggering - 10%

If you want to beta test this when it is done just ask :D

Screenshots:
Book 1: Creation
Chapter 1: Exile
Mission #?: Destroy the Swarm

Final Mission: Reach Akroya

Demonwrath

Reaction score
See the really low percentages? I don't have much done, but it is a BIIIIIIIIIIIG map, I will start posting any notable screenies I get

Reaction score
Code:
U of the V (UotV):

X group of Y's have done W, you must defeat Z!

Featuring heroes, classes and spells!

This seems to be the standard template for just about every single map. What can your map offer that others' can't?

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well it's been a while (in my opinion) since I have seen anyone make a solo RPG. so basically a single player map that is an RPG.

Now because of this, I am expecting the file size to eventually be big...real big, because with it not having to be put on the BNet, i do not have to worry about how many custom Icons/Skins/Models I use. I am making this and original storyline, although some parts may seem similar to some people from shows or movies, mainly b/c of how many different ideas and things are out in the world.

Either way, I am trying to make a map, that in the end, everyone will want to play until the end.

And I will be adding a few screenies momentarily

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Do as you wish, right now I need as many ideas/comments as possible :D

If anyone noticed, I don't have a screenie for Mission #1 :p

When I get that area finished I will post something (it's a hard spot to get a screenie for :\)

D

divine_cr0ss

An RPG without items? Here's some item ideas.

- Assassin Necklace
Gives X Agility, when worn by the Assassin, gives X*2 Agility and Y to other stats.
- Warlock Staff
Gives X Intelligence, when worn by magicians, gives X*2 Intelligence and Y to other stats.
- Blade of Tiranus (Mini-Boss Item?)
Blades that is lent by Tiranus to 'The Mini-Boss name'. Gives X damage and X Strength. When worn by sword wielder, Gives X*2 more damage.
- Aura Collector (Make the icon somekind of machinery :D)
An item that is used to restore auras bestowed by Heroes. Can be upgraded by buying more Aura Collector. Gives Brilliance Aura+Devotion Aura/Endurance Aura/Trueshot Aura+Truefist Aura(Melee damage aura)/Command Aura.
- Demon Wrath (Sorry, doesn't mean to misused the name.)
The demon's wrath lies within this orb. Grants Demon Aura(Every unit around has decreased damage.), X damage, Y Strength, and Z Agility. When the Hero dies, the orb will be fallen into pieces and Creates a Demon Wrath(AoE damage.){"Hoping you'll like this one ^^"}

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I knew I had forgotten something X3

Thanks for the items ideas. I will make more today.

Oh, and I am also working on character profiles right now for each hero.
Each profile includes:
  • Name
  • Height
  • Race History
  • Hero History
  • Abilities

I work on these during class :p

So I may start an extra page with items on it. Like in all games liek this, there will be minor items in market places etc. and larger much more powerful items after bosses/mini-bosses

ie. Vampiric Tooth (aquired from first Mini-Boss, Sharka'ti the Vampire)
The tooth is all that remains of Sharka'ti now that he has been banished to the void of the universe.
The item will have different setting for each hero, as will every other mini boss/boss item. :D

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Do as you wish, right now I need as many ideas/comments as possible :D

If anyone noticed, I don't have a screenie for Mission #1 :p

When I get that area finished I will post something (it's a hard spot to get a screenie for :\)

So, I guess it's time to tell a spell idea that I have:

Raider: Multi-Trap

<Name> tosses a single net that splits into 2/3/4/5/6 traps around the target point. The traps are invisible and have 0/0/1/2/3 armor and 120/150/190/230/270 hitpoints. If an unit get close to one of them, it will be ensnared for 2/3/3/4/6 seconds, silenced for 1/2/2/4/5 seconds and will take 25/50/75/110/150 damage.

I hope you use it. I'll come up with Warlock spell ideas soon.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Hmm, sounds like a nice idea, and I could change it up a bit to fix the Raider better.

Anyway, I have added items, Health, Mana, and Rejuvination Pots :D (they are 'special' in my game :D)

And I will now be updating the first post lol, I am gonan change the layout, and add in a bit of info for Jurkai :D

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Code:
Blademaster of Raider, heals an extra 250 HP.

Blademaster of Raider? :nuts:

T

TRC

Nice to see more rejuvEnation potions. I'll be adding them to my RPG as well.

As for the pending cost of the potions, can't suggest anything since the income rate is unknown.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>Blademaster of Raider?

Typo, will fix that in a sec :p

>As for the pending cost of the potions, can't suggest anything since the income rate is unknown.

All costs of items will be set as *Pending* until I am done making everything (included units) and fix up an income system from enemies.

I can't have it to high though, I mean from what I have planned, by the end of Mission #3 you will have already killed at a minimum 125 units :D. Maybe I could make it +3 for normal creeps until much later on, and +25 for starting mini bosses and what not :p

Either way I will figure everything out

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Mage: Blink Strike (Not the same one from ####)

Teleports towards an area. Distance increases per level. When arrive at target point, all units in 200/240/280/320/360 AoE take 50/65/80/100/130 damage and loss 40/55/75/100/110 mana. Also, <Name> gains 5/10/15/20/30% movement speed over 5/7/9/13/15 seconds.

Cooldown: 40 seconds

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I have begun adding a mini boss item or two.

Each Mini Boss item have a different setting for each of the 6 heroes. (Yes this means more work for me, but more fun for you ^_^)

Will be finishign off Jurkai's History and what not within the hour, and will then start on the Raider.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Okay, this may sound as a stupid idea:

Raider: Head-Pawnage

Whenever name kills an unit, the bounty received increases by 4/7/10/15/20%. Also, during 3/4/5/7/10% of the time, <Name> will instantly kill an unit. The dying unit drops it's head, that can be picked as an item that can be pawned. The head keeps on the ground for 7/10/14/19/25 seconds.

D

divine_cr0ss

@NapaHero
Hmm... It there's so much type of units, will there be many kinds of models for the items? lol..

Here's another item:
Soldier's Bracelet

Increases all stats by X, and gives the ability to summon Y Soldiers. Lasts 60 seconds.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
>>Hmm... It there's so much type of units, will there be many kinds of models for the items? lol..

LOL, no need for head models for every unit. Simple use the normal item models.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.