Life Regeneration Aura.

Cyte

Reaction score
How to make Life Regeneration Aura unstack-able? I've inserted a random buff and apparently it will stops the regeneration -___-

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Can you explain clearer please? Aura's do not stack. So I am confused by what you need help with.

Cyte

Reaction score
Ok, first I would like apologize for my bad English and here is the situation:

Unit A holds an item with "life regeneration aura" ability and what it does is to regenerate 2hp per second to all the units in 500 AOE.
Unit B holds another item which have the same ability and the hp regeneration goes up to 4hp per second.

Any idea how to unstack the aura?

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok, first I would like apologize for my bad English and here is the situation:

Unit A holds an item with "life regeneration aura" ability and what it does is to regenerate 2hp per second to all the units in 500 AOE.
Unit B holds another item which have the same ability and the hp regeneration goes up to 4hp per second.

Any idea how to unstack the aura?

To my knowledge the greater of the two auras (4hp) will overwrite the other (2hp) and will therefore not stack :)

Cyte

Reaction score
Both of them holds the same item with same ability and that's what I mean. Sorry!

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Both of them holds the same item with same ability and that's what I mean. Sorry!

But two auras with the same ability will not stack. If thats not the problem I fail to see what it is.

Cyte

Reaction score
The problem is "Life regeneration Aura" doesn't have "Stats - Buffs". -__-

PS: I've found the solution for it. I've used the same buff for my real aura and my dummy aura that's why it's not working. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.