Lifes Board

[LuDo]-CamuS

Reaction score
hi im working on a map and i would like to add a board that shows lifes of each player... i was thinking on sumthing that shows a "1" if the player has the ankh. (my ownd ankh that dissapears after respawning) but... i have no idea on how to make a board :S i've never worked with them. so i would like help plz =)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Try looking at this.

If you still need help feel free to ask. The Anks can be added to a variable and then the Lives + Anks = TotalLives. You following me? Then set the multiboard to show TotalLives instead of just Lives or Anks.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
I see you need the variables down, try some of the tutorials at: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php

I was once in your situation when I was newer to mapping, I started reading tutorials and following along with close attention and finally after attempting/copying and using variables I figured out what most of them do and how they all work, so my suggestion to you is to read the variable tutorials all the way through and think hard & test them out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.