Look here!

italocolt

Reaction score
hello, I wonder how that text (Like the "Gaias") in which when a Hero uses a spell, a text appears with the name of magic.

Anachron

Reaction score
I've made a system for that, you can check it here.
Its the spellbar system at the bottom.
Check the documentation to see how to use.
You need JNGP in order to use it.

Anachron

Reaction score
Check the 2nd system its called SpellBar.
This shows the status of the actual spell being casted.
Isn't that the thing you wanted?

Anachron

Reaction score
But thats actually how its done. You wanted to have a system like that, I give it to you. Else I can't help you.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
why not something like this ?
Trigger:
  • Spell Floating Text
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point3 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffffff[|r + (((Name of (Ability being cast)) + ( -Level + (String((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))))) + |cffffffff]|r)) at Temp_Point3 with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 35.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 80.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point3)

Anachron

Reaction score
Because it doesn't show a bar of the percentage, just the name of the ability, which he doesn't want? Really, RangerX, thanks for trying to help, but you are no help because you didn't even read the questions at all.

You only want to earn rep from those beginners. Stop that.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Because it doesn't show a bar of the percentage, just the name of the ability, which he doesn't want? Really, RangerX, thanks for trying to help, but you are no help because you didn't even read the questions at all.

You only want to earn rep from those beginners. Stop that.
hello, I wonder how that text (Like the "Gaias") in which when a Hero uses a spell, a text appears with the name of magic.

You're being very rude for no reason, a text appears with the name of magic. That's exactly what RangerX supplied. Maybe he never played ''Gaias'' so he doesn't know exactly what's this about, but the question is answered.

Anachron

Reaction score
Alright, sorry, I didn't want to be rude. I just thought RangerX was CnPing something to earn rep.
To get to know what he was looking for
16931769.jpg

(Check the blue bars)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
No problem, just putting it out there ^^

But no need to get off topic here, this problem should be solved if you need a simple solution (like RangerX's) or a bit more complicated but great solution that Anachron provided

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i didn't played Gaias i don't play War3 only make maps and so on:| ... and i don't need rep there are bether way of earning rep :) .. and in the first post he never said that he need casting bars ..

Anachron

Reaction score
If you don't play wc3 and didn't play Gaias how are you supposed to answer to a question which requires both? :S

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score

i dont see any thing that says about casting bars ? and i'm sure he dosen't need casting bars only text with name of spells :| ..

italocolt

Reaction score
People I do not want casting bars ... Only the name of the skill with "!"
Example if the player uses the skill Leap.
Show the text "Leap!"

Anachron

Reaction score
But Gaia uses casting bars? XD
Anyway, use RavenX if that was what you are looking for.

Anachron

Reaction score
You said like Gaias!... And I knew gaias had casting bars, so I thought you meant those.
Next time you should clean things up. (How can I show the name of the spell a player is using with an explaination mark? - For example)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.