Look here!

italocolt

Reaction score
hello, I wonder how that text (Like the "Gaias") in which when a Hero uses a spell, a text appears with the name of magic.

Anachron

Reaction score
I've made a system for that, you can check it here.
Its the spellbar system at the bottom.
Check the documentation to see how to use.
You need JNGP in order to use it.

Anachron

Reaction score
Check the 2nd system its called SpellBar.
This shows the status of the actual spell being casted.
Isn't that the thing you wanted?

Anachron

Reaction score
But thats actually how its done. You wanted to have a system like that, I give it to you. Else I can't help you.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
why not something like this ?
Trigger:
  • Spell Floating Text
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point3 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffffff[|r + (((Name of (Ability being cast)) + ( -Level + (String((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))))) + |cffffffff]|r)) at Temp_Point3 with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 35.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 80.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point3)

Anachron

Reaction score
Because it doesn't show a bar of the percentage, just the name of the ability, which he doesn't want? Really, RangerX, thanks for trying to help, but you are no help because you didn't even read the questions at all.

You only want to earn rep from those beginners. Stop that.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Because it doesn't show a bar of the percentage, just the name of the ability, which he doesn't want? Really, RangerX, thanks for trying to help, but you are no help because you didn't even read the questions at all.

You only want to earn rep from those beginners. Stop that.
hello, I wonder how that text (Like the "Gaias") in which when a Hero uses a spell, a text appears with the name of magic.

You're being very rude for no reason, a text appears with the name of magic. That's exactly what RangerX supplied. Maybe he never played ''Gaias'' so he doesn't know exactly what's this about, but the question is answered.

Anachron

Reaction score
Alright, sorry, I didn't want to be rude. I just thought RangerX was CnPing something to earn rep.
To get to know what he was looking for
16931769.jpg

(Check the blue bars)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
No problem, just putting it out there ^^

But no need to get off topic here, this problem should be solved if you need a simple solution (like RangerX's) or a bit more complicated but great solution that Anachron provided

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i didn't played Gaias i don't play War3 only make maps and so on:| ... and i don't need rep there are bether way of earning rep :) .. and in the first post he never said that he need casting bars ..

Anachron

Reaction score
If you don't play wc3 and didn't play Gaias how are you supposed to answer to a question which requires both? :S

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score

i dont see any thing that says about casting bars ? and i'm sure he dosen't need casting bars only text with name of spells :| ..

italocolt

Reaction score
People I do not want casting bars ... Only the name of the skill with "!"
Example if the player uses the skill Leap.
Show the text "Leap!"

Anachron

Reaction score
But Gaia uses casting bars? XD
Anyway, use RavenX if that was what you are looking for.

Anachron

Reaction score
You said like Gaias!... And I knew gaias had casting bars, so I thought you meant those.
Next time you should clean things up. (How can I show the name of the spell a player is using with an explaination mark? - For example)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.