Mac Trouble With Editor

Pyropenguins

Reaction score
I recently switched from windows to mac cause mac suits my college needs better than windows. The problem im having is when i go to save the or test any game I'm working on, every trigger errors out. Is there a problem with the script in WE for macs or is there a simple solution?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Is it GUI triggers or what type is it. Lota mac users tend to get problems with WE

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score

Pyropenguins

Reaction score
Well i guess ill just get my old windows laptop whenever go home an bring it up here so i can map again. Sad stuff :(

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Well, like I mentioned in that post, you can get back up and running with the same editor capabilities you had with 1.23, without having to downgrade WC3 itself...the editor just won't have any of the new 1.24 features.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Use Weep's suggestion. I had this same problem, as I am also a Mac user, and I used his method and it worked perfectly. Trust me, it's a life saver. Just make sure you don't use the Hashtable functions or any new functions, as they won't work on Mac, yet.

Pyropenguins

Reaction score
OOO my bad I musta miss read it or somethin. thought u said in the link that the map cant be used lol. but its the advanced featurs. sweet man +rep for the help dude! ima do that right now an get to work. thnx PrisonLove too :)

SUCCESS!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.