Make Multiple Units Move.

Kiwi_Jesus

Reaction score
Much like DotA and maps like that, units are created at a point A then all attack move to Point B. How do you do that, I know how to do it if the units are previously created, but they spawn at different times during the game..

+rep to helpers and your names will be included in credits of campaign.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Every 10 seconds

set Point 2 = Center of Region 2
etc
Create 5 Ghouls at Point 2
Order last created to attack-move to Point 1

Create 5 Ghouls at Point 3
Order last created to attack-move to Point 4

That?

Mittsies

Reaction score
Code:
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (Number of units in (Units in ([B][U]POINT A[/U][/B]))) Not equal to 0
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in ([B][U]POINT A[/U][/B])) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move To (Center of ([B][U]POINT B[/U][/B]))

Basically you can copy this trigger over and over, and change it to point from point b, to point c, and so on. You can also make it ONLY move specific units by changing the unit group to "Pick every unit in Units in POINT A matching conditions..." and you put in all the conditions you want, stringing them together with the "AND" function.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
There is probably a simplier way, but I'm not experienced with thoose kind of triggers. So my solution would be:
Code:
For each interger A 1 to 5
    Create 1 ghoul
    add last created unit to Group
Pick every units in Group
   Loop
    Order picked unit to move to Point 1

Kiwi_Jesus

Reaction score
Code:
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (Number of units in (Units in ([B][U]POINT A[/U][/B]))) Not equal to 0
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in ([B][U]POINT A[/U][/B])) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move To (Center of ([B][U]POINT B[/U][/B]))

Basically you can copy this trigger over and over, and change it to point from point b, to point c, and so on. You can also make it ONLY move specific units by changing the unit group to "Pick every unit in Units in POINT A matching conditions..." and you put in all the conditions you want, stringing them together with the "AND" function.

Yo, can you make the condition more clear. What type of condition is it? I can't find that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.