making a FF7 open rpg map hireing

P

purifier

Hey, I'd like to help. I don't know what I could do but it sounds like fun.

A

ArusSage

Hey, I wouldn't mind helping out a little. I could probably do spells or stuff like that.

X

XtapionX

i talked to u on aim so when you get ur cd post here

still more jobs for people

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
trigger help: im our man

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Ok...heres the terrain I made for the dark streets...I made a little test (meaning this is not my final terraining...just to see if you like it), it u guys think its good ill continue and make the map bigger....also, the torch...do u guys like it...or do u think street lantern would go better? Also the middle where the fountain is...do u think it looks good? And as i said...this is not my final...i will make streets longer...and obviously the whole city bigger:D
and since the over view map is hard to c, i posted the map...:D

P.S: XtapionX..I said the over view map would be ready in 2 days...eheh..i did this in like 10 min :D

P

PwnThePanda

I don't like that terrain. But are we going to have it the same as the real ff7 or are we gonna make it only slightly related to it.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
ye...but its suppose to be dark streets....so I don't think there is any better terrain than this 1...:D

P

PwnThePanda

What do you mean "dark streets" who said we needed a "dark street"

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
ok XtapionX....so...PawnThePanda...wat r u working on...??

I was surfing through the website XtapionX gave me and I saw that they were rooms and stuff (houses with rooms)...and I had that idea...we could use a tp portal and changes the model to a gate and when ppl went through the gate...well they would get tp to a room...:D well I just had that idea..

A

ArusSage

That's not too bad of an idea, but there aren't many things in the houses in Final Fantasy 7. You might find like a potion or ether or something like that. There are maybe like 10 houses that accually have any importance, so I don't know what we would put in them.

X

XtapionX

krakka send me the map i make the things look better i have some time to do the terrain my slef :p

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Ok.....almost done with village..just need some modification...Im bad at making the market place...if nebody is good at terraining and could edit the village i made...it would be great...
We still need terrainers, trigger ppl, some ability/spell maker, and some ideas!!!!

Plz join this project if u have nothing to do!! all help is welcome

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
hey Krakken... since im the trigger guy, ill tell you right now, the tp idea can be done in like one very simple trigger... ^^ i know, cuz im the trigger guy... just wory about how it looks, i can do all that silly little stuff no problem.

-Dan

A

ArusSage

Dan, if you ever need any help with triggers, I'm not too bad with them so just ask me if you need help or something, I'll help if I can.

-Arus

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
SO...Has ne1 done nething?? UnknownVector...how r those icons coming???
Ne1 who would like to help...plz do...feel free to post

[edit]

I was looking for some tight models...and if ne1 on this project is going to help with the map and is interested to do something with models...post or pm me and ill give u the models...really cool 1's :D

A

ArusSage

XtapionX, I just found out that I should be getting my TFT CD between today and the 29th. Sorta big arival time estimation though, so I'm not sure. I'll post again when I get it.

S

SpeedyG

im fairly good with spells so i could help with that

and so is this gonna be set in the city of Midgar or the whole FF7 world?
and what story elements are going to come into play?
is it gonna be random bosses?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.