making a FF7 open rpg map hireing

S

shadow156

ff7

i do have a model of sephiroth but i would be only good for triggers and terrain

X

XtapionX

okay im back but i wont be on lately i have a clan that plays dbz so iam about to make dbz map and ff7 map at the same time but i dont think i have time to make them but i try so post again away!!!!!!

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
shadow...could u post a way of contacting u? i don't like e-mail...too slow..get aim or something..i have msn if u want :D

S

shadow156

aim

ok if any1 wants to talk 2 me my screen name is shadowbillb

X

XtapionX

im going to make krakka in charge of this i be on sooner like monday :) :( :( :( :( damn parents to and clan :banghead: :banghead:

A

AddE

well i wanna do triggers too .. so .. dan .. if u need help please message me(and give me credit for helping with map lol) ^^

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Dan!?...he isn't the organizer...well I am for now but XtapionX is..:D

We will need trigger help but we r trying to finish terraining so we really need help with that..

[edit] nvm I get wat u mean...since Dan is trigger person....but yes he will need help...we have A lot of trigger to make so ne help is welcome :D

O

Orc_Smartie

I would love to help i have beeten FFVII

i would like to help you but i am a little new to the whole map making thing but i can do lots of stuff. i know all of the charecters by heart :shades: i thik that i would really be able to help you.

O

Orc_Smartie

Tell me what to do and i will do it

i will do anything you ask me too look for charachter pics.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Could you be our resource guy and yes you could help with terrain :D...do you have a aim account or something....e-mail doesn't work for me...(too long)..

So post a way of contacting you. You will be great help :D

Z

zeratul001

i can do some terrain and triggers if u want.... my aol is Sassafras RootsX

O

O-Kagachi

I dont know if i can help that much, but i can prolly do something, ive beaten FF7 twice...

A

ArusSage

Yeah, sorry I havn't posted for a while, but I don't think I'll be able to help with the map, sorry. I have too many things going on right now.

xPheRe

Reaction score
I've got no idea of FF7, never played a Final Fantasy, but if you need some jass, PM me and I'll do my best effort. I will be glad to help

S

Sheep_Quest

If you need any more help i'd be glad to help out.. i currently am playing the ff7 game, Have Beaten it 1 time

I can do:
-Triggers
-Terrain
-Units
-Load Screens
-abilities (but i am not as good here as i am on the other areas..)

Soon JASS! :D....

You can contact me by sending a PM or on msn.

Msn Profile: [email protected]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.