making a FF7 open rpg map hireing

N

NRinpun

I tried working with this guy and he was incredibly unorganized and didn't seem to have a grasp on character balance. It was quite bothersome.

I do like the idea of a FF7 project, but please, Xtapion, wise up! You don't just get on AIM and tell a guy to "start working". What happens when someone has completed something on their own separate map? You have to pass the map around along with information on what is actually going on :(

Z

zeratul001

if u want i can do some terrain, do triggers, make units(not models), spells.... if u want to contact me my aol sn's r thed4rktemplar , sassafras rootsx, and DisappearingBoyx.... if u want yahoo.. its Worry_rock20

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
well, considering should be done with my project later today, im willing to help with anything besides triggers, or JASS (wtf is JASS.....). i would apply for some sort of terrain but i see you have plenty of terrain mappers. basicaly, i'll sign up for back up dude :D , any one drops out i'll take thier spot no matter what it is, i'm just here to help! good luck always!

N

NRinpun

JASS is C++ (a universal programming language always used in video games. If you know how to write C++, you can do ANYTHING on a computer) but restrained, with it's own syntax, and a list of functions for you to use and write. JASS is down to the source code, and it allows you to create local variables, which is intensely helpful. This is partially because it saves data due to it's quick creation and deletion, partially because local variable arrays can be resized ( I think you can give them a variable amount of spaces instead of a set 100 or so from the GUI system), and many other things as well.

GUI = Graphical User Interface. It's an incredibly easy thing to use because it's a whole bunch of drop-downs. Have half a brain and you can do GUI.

JASS = I have no idea what it stands for :D

A

ArusSage

So I'm taking it that this project just....died? It's been a good 1 month, 15 days since the last post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.