Making a Tag map ~ Looking for Ideas/Theme...

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Hey yall I'm makin a tag map. I've got a good amount of terrain done, but I haven't got a clue on where to start for the units/buildings.

What I need:

- A Theme (Hopefully something that has not been done before)
- A Name (Should go along with the theme)
- Other General Ideas such as gameplay features you would like to see, certain items, game modes, etc, that would help make it fun :cool:

Any good ideas will be credited in the map :)

Y

YosLin

Ok heres an idea for you:

Every so often you should stop the game and just have a mini game zone where both the people that are trying not to be caught and the people who are trying to catch them can earn bonuses such as gold, lumber, items, ect based on how they did.

Heres another idea:
Have a mode where both the teams (chasing and the chased) work together to survive a computer(difficulty set on what ever they choose) and work together to survuve for so long or destroy thier capital or something like that..... and if all the members of one of the normal teams dies then they would all lose.

as for the theme and name..... it would depend on what kind of terrain you have :rolleyes:

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
good ideas YosLin :)

and the theme...i think it depends more on the units than the terrain =/

Btw I will turn this in to a team project (probably of around 4 people or so--relatively small), once I get the ideas set in stone.

Still looking for more ideas!

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
You could always just focus your efforts on improving my Tag, so we can create the one and only tag for all players!

Z

Zero R.

Karawasa said:
You could always just focus your efforts on improving my Tag, so we can create the one and only tag for all players!

Then that would shape up and turn to something like Communism!No...or maybe a totalitarian system, with you as 'Der Fuhrer', and your map as 'Der Tropical Tag'. Mm.. Facist.

What about a point in the game which would make the chasers be the chased? Like, a reversal.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.