Making Cliffs ... With Hills

Stigoz

Reaction score
I only use the Blizz clifs when I make walls and cities, so for my outdoor terraining, I just use the "hill" tool to make steep cliffs, and then put movement blockers on them, this look more "mountainish" in my opinion.

Anyways; Is there any way to prevent people to walking on the sides of the mountain, without using hundreds of movement blockers?

Thank you.

any way to prevent people to walking on the sides of the mountain, without using hundreds of movement blockers?
I don't recall so , no
but you can make larger Movement Blockers in Object editor just give them the pathing size of a bigger thing (e.g. town hall, just note that that is immediately pretty darn big)

Pathing - Pathing Texture Barrel <base> etc
change to
Pathing - Pathing Texture Town Hall

Note, you should press I and see how it looks (the purple is where you can't walk (ground only) for if you didn't know that)

you don't have to make the whole surface of the mountain with pathing blockers just make sure you do it at the edges so no one can walk in and if you use transport things then you need to make a region at the mountain and make a trigger that places the unit out of the region !

Okay.

Ouh, crap. Hopes there would be somekinda "no-more-tilt-than-XX%" way to do it. Oh well.

But thanks for the tip about the big blockers, it'll really speed up the blocking.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.