Making my units automatically die?

thevoden

Reaction score
i set my unit to 5hp with locust ability along with a -1.00 regeneration and its a structure. but it doesn't die!! help me please.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Poison, locust or think like that are set so that they stop at 1 HP.

Try triggering it so it locate a unit with less then or equal to 1 HP and instantly kill the unit (as condition, the unit must have poison effect or locust effect)

thevoden

Reaction score
I swear that I have made a unit before that automatically died because it has a - hp regeneration rate. I forgot how I did it though.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you use a negative regeneration rate, or use negative unholy aura, your unit will be invincible and cannot go below 1 health.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I just tried it on a building with 5 hp, and -1 health regen rate. It worked fine for me. Try placing a unit on the map, and watching to see if it dies.

Do you have any triggers that have to deal with preventing death, or when a unit takes damage?

What other abilities do you have on the unit?

Vassilev

Reaction score
why do you need to set a (de)-regen ability on a unit with locust ability? just add a timer and kill it in 5 secs?

Locust ability makes a unit invulnerable to any form of damage, and unselectable and you cant view the health bar. so why not just trigger it?

manofsteel

Reaction score
You can damage a unit with locust with triggers or -hp regen, it works fine for me and I have done this before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.