World Man rips leopard's tongue out

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Nairobi - A 73-year-old man used his bare hands to tear out the tongue of a leopard that attacked him in Kenya and killed it, a newspaper said on Wednesday of an incident confirmed by the Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS).

The 73-year-old Daniel M'Mburugu was working in his potato garden near Mount Kenya in the centre of the country when the animal, apparently aggressive, hurtled from nearby grass and charged towards him.

"It let out a blood-curdling snarl that made the birds stop chirping. I froze for some seconds, then it dawned on me that death was staring at me on the face," he told the Standard Newspaper.

M'Mburugu, a peasant farmer, dropped the machete he was carrying and forced his hand into the leopard's mouth, pulling out its tongue in an act of self-defence, according to the report in the daily.

Last edited:

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
That sounds almost like an Ability I only know from Animé's xD

"Tounge Ripp attack !!!" :O

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Give this man a man award for showing his manly prowess upon this not-so-manly leopard.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I would've TOTALLY done the same thing in his situation

Your manliness can not be compared with the manliness of the man himself, M'Mburugu.

It is like dividing by zero. His manliness is so manly, it would make your heart implode and your lungs turned into cucumbers.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
How the fuck do you rip a leopard's tongue out with your bare hands? Oo I mean, I'd find it hard enough to get a good grip on a human tongue without those saber teeth to worry about.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Nairobi - A 73-year-old man used his bare hands to tear out the tongue of a leopard that attacked him in Kenya and killed it, a newspaper said on Wednesday of an incident confirmed by the Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS).

The 73-year-old Daniel M'Mburugu was working in his potato garden near Mount Kenya in the centre of the country when the animal, apparently aggressive, hurtled from nearby grass and charged towards him.

"It let out a blood-curdling snarl that made the birds stop chirping. I froze for some seconds, then it dawned on me that death was staring at me on the face," he told the Standard Newspaper.

M'Mburugu, a peasant farmer, dropped the machete he was carrying and forced his hand into the leopard's mouth, pulling out its tongue in an act of self-defence, according to the report in the daily.

Whole story here.

PETA is going to be all over this:

"What did it ever do to you?"

This however is a totally kick ass story.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
While dropping the machete seems unwise, its a perfect portrayal of BeoWolf, not the movie, the book.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Nah, he didnt throw a dead rabbit. I will not let that story go. Even when we have stories about space missions I will bring it up.

I assume you're comparing the awesomeness of throwing dead animals to the awesomeness of ripping their tongues out. I agree, both are quite awesome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.