Map title (Please Help)

aphotica

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently made a new map and when I try to host it, it says Winter Maul Wars X11, Just like my old version. But when you click on it, the title above the picture of the map on the right says "Winter Maul Wars X11.5" Do you know how I can change this for the title to say "Winter Maul Wars X11.5" so I don't have to click through all the versions to find out? This is also going to be confusing to people trying to host my map, much thanks is appreciated to any help given. Thank You

k0sA

Reaction score
Okey... Why do you need to transform it into RoC? :S Everyone got TFT. and that method I showed you is the only one and correct one... Or do you mean in the loading screen?

aphotica

Reaction score
I'm talking about when you're hosting a game and trying to find a game, the name on the list comes up as "Winter Maul Wars X11" but when you click on it, it says Winter Maul Wars X11.5, which is what the loading screen and everything says. I'm trying to figure out how to get the name on the list to be Winter Maul Wars X11.5 instead of Winter Maul Wars X11.

Kiddo

Reaction score
Basically changing the name of the map in "Scenario > Map Desription" should solve your problem. Now if it doesn't you could try changing it's name into something random like, let's say "aphotica" and see if that works. If it does, change the name again into whatever you like, and it might work. Sounds a bit unlikely, but it's worth a shot if nothing else works.

k0sA

Reaction score
The name which shows up in the custom games list is the filename...

Kiddo

Reaction score
The name which shows up in the custom games list is the filename...

Actually ... not that I know of. I have a file named "Worksheet" (being a map I'm working on now) ... and that is the file name. But I've renamed the map name to the actual title I want my map to have, and thats what appears.

Having downloaded maps with the same filename as their title doesn't mean much does it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.