Marine Weapon Attachment

Karthis

Reaction score
I went looking around the forums and found some links to item attachment tutorials, but none of them are helpful with marines.

I'd like to try and equip different weapons to marines. After looking online at models, there aren't a whole lot of decent human marine-like models to use. That's fine, as long as I can equip different fire-arms to them.

Now its not that the attachment doesn't work, its just the weapon is used more like a sword than a gun. Marines normally hold weapons across both arms. Adding in another gun (I was hoping they would just overlap for now) makes it work like a sword in one hand (pretend your whole arm is a giant gun).

Is there any way to position a gun in a marine's hands across both of their arms? And also, can I remove the weapon they already have? Or is that an actual part of the model?

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
You can remove it, but yes it is part of the model, you will need to edit the model to get rid of the gun.

Karthis

Reaction score
You can remove it, but yes it is part of the model, you will need to edit the model to get rid of the gun.

Ok, thanks. I'll go in and do that later then. For now I want to make sure I can get the weapon to sit right in the marine's hands.

Karthis

Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.