Master Object Graphical Reference

wizaerd

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there's anyplace or any reference on all the available assets from the games (Rof & TFT) where you can see many of them at once?

Going through each and every list for each and every tileset is tedious and eats more time than actually creating a map and/or triggers...

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Lyle and myself are in the process of making one for the Icons. You can find it the general Icon list here, and the in-progress sortable library here.

There are a few floating around for Models, however I usually just make my own map with every model I can find inserted into the map. That way I can easily scroll over what the model looks like, and sort them to my own desires. I include all models, not just units.

I can either try to find one of these maps to give to you, (I have recently formatted my hard-drive so it'll be on one of my backups,) Or I can just leave you with the suggestion and you make your own. I also suggest that you take a look on Hive Workshop or WC3Campaigns to find the model screen-shotted list that I was talking about (in the second paragraph).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.