Micro Wars Artic Domination

adeoin

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently looking for help for my upcoming map Micro Wars :AD. I definitely know i cannot do this by myself, So here is some info to get you guys interested.

Player Setup:
There is 5 teams of 2, and 10 players in all. Players Red, Teal, Yellow, Green, Gray are the builders. The remaining players are the microers, or fighters.

Gameplay Info
Builders:They are the units that build barracks to spawn units periodically for their teammate. They can be upgraded to make them less prone to death because when a builder dies the team loses.
Fighters:The fighters control the units that the barracks spawn. They upgrade them and can upgrade their barracks to make them spawn stronger units.
I attempted to make the terrain more forest like to make it seem more like a hidden war.

Current Game Progress For V 1.0:
35% Terrain. Only added a few trees here and there.
70% Builders. I have all the 6 builders I plan on releasing for 1.0 but I still have to add some buildings I have yet to think.
50% Structures Built. I currently only have an Income Farm, Guard tower, and Aura tower. I have a variety of guard towers. But when i look at the structures built for any builder it looks empty. So I'm working on it.

Hero System: I plan on a Hero system where when the fighter gets 200 kills, the builder on that team will recieve a random hero. This is to prevent everyone wanting to use fighters only.

I need help on:
Terraining
Ideas and other concepts
Hero system.
More Bases, and the triggers to them.
Leak Proofing.
Tooltips, Mine looks ugly and unproffesional.

If you are interested in helping please pm me, or tell me here on this post. Thank you In Advance.

PS:I would put in some screenies, but i don't know how. i have a window vista, and the printscreen button is on the same key as insert key. But everytime I press it my screen just rotates. I cant seem to turn on num lock either. there is this light that will signal me when numlock is on. But i cant.

EDIT: I now need a terrainer and a team of testers please tell me on this post if your interested :D.

Testers:
1.Tyman2007
2.Myself
3.WrongVine

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Well I can help you out on basically anything really.. except terrain.

P.S. I use skype, so if you would get it, would be much appreciated.

Or MSN. Or yahoo messenger.

adeoin

Reaction score
thanks tyman :D
Now all i need is a terrainer, anyone interested. You don't hafta be really good just good enough to make a decent snow terrain.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I would be able to make some terrain if you want. :)

Just make me a picture in Paint how it should look.. ;)

black.sheep

Reaction score
Yo.
Soulblighter from Lom here.
Good to see this map will get somewhere.
If you cant host, use garena to test your map (I used to use until I got a friend to become my hosting bitch)
Gl with teh map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.