(Mind game) THE GAME!!

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Hey guys my buds and me have been playing this thing for awhile now its kinda fun.
(original thread http://www.logamation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=449&start=0)
Lesse what u guys think :D

Anyway here we have The Game, an anti-memory game which is playable anywhere. The object of The Game is not to lose.

Rules:
1) Since you know about The Game, you are automatically playing.
2) Do not think about The Game. Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
3) Making someone else think about The Game will make them lose as well - i.e. any mention of The Game.
4) You shall announce in this thread whenever you lose.
5) You are limited to one post per day to prevent post-whoring.
6) Point 4 doesn't apply if you are not on the forum at the time - but you still lose nonetheless.
7) Normal forum rules still apply.

Wait did i just............ARGH!! I LOOSE!!

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
This German scientist did a test where he tried to not think of a blue eyed polar bear and it was impossible.
Meaning this game is impossible. AyarrGH!

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
People at my school play this game, I guess it got a bit bigger. Though, a bit of clarification:

1) Since you know about The Game, you are automatically playing.

I know about kidney donors; does that label me as one, or just a potential at it? If this is some rule of The Game, I can't follow the rules unless I am playing, and again, I'm only elegible to play the game if I want to. I probably won't play The Game.

EDIT: 400th post!

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Lol i got people staring at me at the mall when i blurted out that i lost...

AWWW CRAP I LOSE AGAIN!!

Tonks

Reaction score
3) Making someone else think about The Game will make them lose as well - i.e. any mention of The Game.

Which, in effect, makes you lose as well. Since you have to think about the game to think about making someone else lose the game by making them think about it. :rolleyes:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Easy, I thought of a bunch awesome games I've played in my life, in doing this I had time to write this game's name down and show it to 4 different people, they all read the word(s) out ;).

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I heard if you know about something and you want to think about it. Then you should say it or your brain will hurt alot. Mainly around the Secrets area or things you shouldn't say. Thats my advice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.