Mixed up Abilities

RoarMan

Reaction score
So I have to seperate abilities, one is Jump and one is Warstomp. They use different orderstrings, Warstomp using stomp and Jump using wispharvest. Their raw codes are also different, Jump being A00D:A0w2 and Warstomp being A0ws. The problem is, when I cast Warstomp, it just casts Jump. Is there something that I have to change to seperate these two?

Justice-BR

Reaction score
changing order strings only works for channel

so if both are based on same spell --> problem

RoarMan

Reaction score
Yea they're both no target and I'm sure they're not based on the same spell. When I looked there were 2 variants of Warstomp, one having the raw code A0ws and the other A0w2. Are those variants of Warstomp interlinked? If so I can make adjustments but it's really bugging me that these two spells are not working as intended.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Yes, the 2+ variants of warstomp are linked.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
that's the spell id, not the order strings, the order stings are still the same.. since they are still based on the same spell. i think you can only change the order string on "channel", so you need to base one of your spells off a different one (like thunderclap)

RoarMan

Reaction score
Eh so it seems the two variant warstomps are interlinked, no matter what I can do. Well thanks for the responses everyone.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.