Model sounds

Mr Joke

Reaction score
I imported this model that has very annoying attack sounds. I tried changing the Weapon Sound field in the object editor but now it has two sounds - first the one I added and the other annoying one.

Is there any way to remove these sounds?

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
if you dont know how to edit models maybe you could post the link to the model here and hope that someone will do you the favor of removing the sounds for you (be sure to +rep them if they do), i personally dont know how

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Well i could edit it for you just give me time. Probably later today it will be finished

Mr Joke

Reaction score
That would be lovely. :) Take all the time you need.

The sound I need to get rid off is just after a unit with that model attacks. It sounds like a goblin land mine explosion.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
sorry for getting you hopes up but i started searching and relized i dont have my model editor on this PC sorry

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
You can search for the sounds in the world editor. When you find them right click and find replace; you can use a blank sound or another sound.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I can edit for you. And this sound is from the model itself, hardwired in. Its not like "Yes, mi lord" like peasants but like "thump, thump, thump" when the peasant walks. Anyways, what does the sound, sound like?
The only sound I see are "Goblin Death" and "Goblin Sapper Explode". Im pretty sure its the exploding one, but the Model Editor doesnt show sound when animating, so I would like to know before I remove anything.
Thanks! ;D

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Here you go, I hope it works for you. I just completely deleted the sound.

Attachments

• GoblinThief.zip
    213.8 KB · Views: 194
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.