Move an unit every 0.01 seconds of game time.

REM.Shephard

Reaction score
I want to make an aura wich increases armor and life regeneration, but I don't want to have 2 icons of the same skill in a hero. So I gave the armor aura to the hero and the regen aura to a dummy unit, but this aura has a 600 aoe. How can I do to move instantly (because of blink, teleportation, etc) a dummy unit every 0.01 seconds?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You could just move the dummy instanly to the unit with aura's position. Or you could have a disabled spellbook with both abilities, and add/remove the spellbook when necessary.

TomTTT

Reaction score
You'll probably need hastables, i think. But maybe you can make this with array variables.
Something like when you create the dummy unit set it to a variable and set the caster to a variable, (considering this is only an ability can be cast by heroes, so it wont be more than 12 maximum at a time. If it is simple unit ability, you'll need hastables) Then make a periodic of For each Integer A do actions, then DummyVariable[Integer A] to CasterVariable[Integer A]

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
or you could just achieve the same without the need for any dummy units using hidden spellbooks. auras are passive abilities and thus they work perfectly fine with a hidden spellbook. if its just about the icons this solution is best.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
or you could just achieve the same without the need for any dummy units using hidden spellbooks. auras are passive abilities and thus they work perfectly fine with a hidden spellbook. if its just about the icons this solution is best.

I too, second this idea. If aura icons are your problem just use this. If you're wondering what's a hidden spellbook, basically they are disabled spell book. So basically, make a Spell Book ability. Add your auras to your Spell Book. Then, use this action to disable the spell book:

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Player - Disable MySpellBook for MyPlayer

This will cause the spellbook's icon to disappear, but the aura effect will remain.

Another alternative is to regenerate health using triggers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.