Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
This isn't for now but maybe in the future
But I was wondering if it would be a good idea instead of making
a TV Thread why not just make a hybrid

Moves and TV in one Forum because they are the same
This way TV shows that have movies, or etc. Can be together and
it would be more easier to do then make 2 different forums (Or less chaotic)

Well thats my Idea :shades:

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
This isn't for now but maybe in the future
But I was wondering if it would be a good idea instead of making
a TV Thread why not just make a hybrid

Moves and TV in one Forum because they are the same
This way TV shows that have movies, or etc. Can be together and
it would be more easier to do then make 2 different forums (Or less chaotic)

Well thats my Idea :shades:

Well...it does sound like a good idea..I must agree with you..but it is not of my decision..hopefully The Helper will pass be and read this :p

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I believe you can talk freely in the movies forum, if it isn't so, I see no reason why it should not be allowed. Perhaps a sub-forum is planned? Although I doubt this is a better solution.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Just an idea because people have been complaining about adding new forums :rolleyes:

This way you don't have to change much

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If there was a need for it - the forum likely would be used for Television instead of a seperate forum. In other words, we are going to keep it as general as possible in forum choices. In other words, if we have enough TV Posts they would be moved to the Movies forum and it would be renamed Movies and Television or something. That is not happening now though.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
What he meant by "That is not happening now though " is that if you look in the General Discussion Forum there are few threads about TV shows. Now, why make a forum for threads that don't exist? :rolleyes:

(I am saying this because I am assuming that "I didn't think it would come into play ASAP" is said because "That is not happening now though" was misinterpreted - Or at least misinterpreted from what I think he means. Damn me.)

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What he meant by "That is not happening now though " is that if you look in the Movies Forum there are like no threads about TV shows. Now, why make a forum for threads that don't exist? :rolleyes:

(I am saying this because I am assuming that "I didn't think it would come into play ASAP" is said because "That is not happening now though" was misinterpreted - Or at least misinterpreted from what I think he means. Damn me.)

Umm. Why would any one post in the movie forum about a tv show when it is a movie forum. There already are some threads in the general discussion about anime and tv.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Excuse me, General Discussion*.

My sincerest apologies, it's been a long day. :eek:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah but not enough of them right now. This issue can be revisited if it ever a need for it arises. Just talk about TV Shows and Anime in General Discussion for now, thanks. Though I would post about TV Movies in Movies :D

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What he meant by "That is not happening now though " is that if you look in the General Discussion Forum there are few threads about TV shows. Now, why make a forum for threads that don't exist? :rolleyes:
[/SIZE]

That doesn't make sense.

It's the simple fact of putting tv on the forum name that will remind some people of what they can post. By doing this your adding more possibilities to the forum and make it more active because we know that forum is kinda dead right now.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I really do appreciate all the input here guys however the Movies forum is not something we are focusing on right now. It is just there now as a placeholder for the future and of course to handle any movie discussion.

I know it sounds easy to just add TV to the title and hey we might do it in the future I am not saying that we won't. I am just saying we are not doing it right now.

Your input and ideas are much appreciated though please do not think they fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.