Moving instantly

HL.Clockwork

Reaction score
Hi, is there a way to move a unit from point A to B without loosing the current move to order?

i know about movement system with storing the current target. But in my case this would mean i have to redo my movementsystem ;)

so anyone knows a way?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
not besides what you just mentioned, which would be to store the current move order and then re-issue it after the teleportation, care to post or explain your movement system so we can see how to make them work together? i would suggest waygates but those use the standard wc3 movement system

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I was looking in the search for something regarding this. Hmm, the 'right-click' point is set somewhere, and I think the issued order number is 851971 not sure though.

So using some custom script and ordering the unit to move to that location should work? I'm just reaching in the dark for anything that makes remotely sense :)

gl,
-Lindenkron

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
Edit// forget my earlier explanation it just made things more difficult.

just do what azlier say. all you have to do is to create 2 variables, one is a unit variable named MyUnit and the other is a point variable named tempPoint. then you just set them up in your trigger (MyUnit should be the unit you want to move and tempPoint the location where you want to move the unit to.). and finally you create 2 custom script actions in which you copy and paste whats inside the jass boxes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.