Multiboard~Tower integer?

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
Hello, I've created a Multiboard recently for my map, and I'm trying to make it so where if player 1-6 constructs a tower, that it adds +1 to the "Tower" scores for that player, however.. the problem I have is that whenever I create a tower, the "Tower" score increases by 2, and not 1. So lets say I have 5 towers, the score says 10.

Heres my Multiboard Setup:

Trigger:
  • Multiboard Gen
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 15 rows, titled |cffff0000W|r|cff00...
      • Multiboard - Minimize (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to |cffff0000Force ...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to (|cffff0000 + ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + |r))
      • If ((Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 4 to (|cff0000ff + ((Name of Player 2 (Blue)) + |r))) else do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 4 to Unused)
      • If ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 5 to (|cff00ffff + ((Name of Player 3 (Teal)) + |r))) else do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 5 to Unused)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 6 to |cff0000ffForce ...
      • If ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 7 to (|cff800080 + ((Name of Player 4 (Purple)) + |r))) else do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 7 to Unused)
      • If ((Player 5 (Yellow) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 8 to (|cffffff00 + ((Name of Player 5 (Yellow)) + |r))) else do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 8 to Unused)
      • If ((Player 6 (Orange) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 9 to (|cffff8000 + ((Name of Player 6 (Orange)) + |r))) else do (Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 9 to Unused)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Players
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Towers
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column ColumnsAllHide[(Integer A)], row RowsAllHide[(Integer A)] to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column ColumnsAllHide[(Integer A)], row RowsAllHide[(Integer A)] to 6.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row MultiboardNamesLength[(Integer A)] to 9.00% of the total screen width
      • -------- Kills --------
      • Set MultiboardKills[(Integer A)] = 0
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to (String(MultiboardKills[1]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 4 to (String(MultiboardKills[2]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 5 to (String(MultiboardKills[3]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 7 to (String(MultiboardKills[4]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 8 to (String(MultiboardKills[5]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 9 to (String(MultiboardKills[6]))
      • -------- Towers --------
      • Set MultiboardTowers[(Integer A)] = 0
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 3 to (String(MultiboardTowers[1]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 4 to (String(MultiboardTowers[2]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 5 to (String(MultiboardTowers[3]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 7 to (String(MultiboardTowers[4]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 8 to (String(MultiboardTowers[5]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 9 to (String(MultiboardTowers[6]))
      • -------- Highest Income --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 11 to |c0000cdf9Highest I...
      • -------- Lives --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 12 to |c0000cdf9Lives:|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 13 to |cff00ff00Force ...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 13 to (String(LivesF1))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 14 to |cff00ff00Force ...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 14 to (String(LivesF2))
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Here is the trigger to update the multiboard with the towers:

Trigger:
  • Multiboard Towers
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Finishes construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 2 (Blue) Finishes construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 3 (Teal) Finishes construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 4 (Purple) Finishes construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 5 (Yellow) Finishes construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 6 (Orange) Finishes construction
    • Conditions
      • ((Constructed structure) is Mechanical) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set MultiboardTowers[1] = (MultiboardTowers[1] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 3 to (String(MultiboardTowers[1]))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set MultiboardTowers[2] = (MultiboardTowers[2] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 4 to (String(MultiboardTowers[2]))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set MultiboardTowers[3] = (MultiboardTowers[3] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 5 to (String(MultiboardTowers[3]))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set MultiboardTowers[4] = (MultiboardTowers[4] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 7 to (String(MultiboardTowers[4]))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set MultiboardTowers[5] = (MultiboardTowers[5] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 8 to (String(MultiboardTowers[5]))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Player 6 (Orange)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set MultiboardTowers[6] = (MultiboardTowers[6] + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 9 to (String(MultiboardTowers[6]))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Does anyone know what's causing the problem? Any help is much appreciated ;)

simonake

Reaction score
I can't find a mistake. Try setting +1 / 2 might would work only way i find it could work.

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
Thanks man, yeah me either.. I searched all up and down it.

Thanks brother, +rep. (sorry, I already +repped you recently)

I'll comment again with it's status within 30 minutes.

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
Cutting it in 1/2 didn't work, sadly =/
Whenever I constructed a tower, it remained on 0.

I tried it several different ways :cool:

Are there any other ways to fix this problem?

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
I can't post an unprotected copy--but I can post you all the multiboard triggers put into a different map?

The triggers are attached.
I have to go, but I'll look back at this thread tomorrow morning.
I appreciate any help offered ;)

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong either, and in that map, i just removed all Do Nothing's from all triggers, i know you like to use htem but just don't!, and when i test the map and used a peasant to construct a Town Hall, the value changed to 1, which was correct :D

simonake

Reaction score
I can't find a mistake. Try setting +1 -1 then lol. We'll try anything. might would work only way i find it could work.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
from your triggers alone in that map, nothings wrong. i built a scout tower and it shows 1. you might have to post more code or else we cant help.

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
Thanks, I found a trigger that was causing the value to go up.

Trigger:
  • Fast Build
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Begins construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 2 (Blue) Begins construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 3 (Teal) Begins construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 4 (Purple) Begins construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 5 (Yellow) Begins construction
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 6 (Orange) Begins construction
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • Unit - Set (Constructing structure) construction progress to 100%

Is there any way I can keep it, and fix it?

killingdyl

Reaction score
you can change the towers construction time to 0

shift-click it

or...
you can combine the trigger and make it so that it adds the tower number on the same trigger

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.