Multiple charges (Item)

vilaemail

Reaction score
Hi, i have created custom item. The problem is that i want user to purchase one item, and when he purchases second (the same item), he doesn't get another item with one charge, but rather one item with two charges. Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks.

vilaemail

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, another question, now about triggers. How to make unit cast ability (custom one). Thanks again :)

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, the easiesdt way (Which usually works) is to think of which spell you based your custom one one, and then look for that spell in the action "Unit - Issue Order With No Target/Targetting An Object/Targetting A Point" ;) (Don't remember if it's called that exactly, but something like it ;))

If you can't find that spell there, then look for a spell that does basically the same, like Shockwave and Carrion Swarm, or Thunder Bolt and Fireball (These might all be there, but it's just examples :p)

Note: This is a limit that GUI has with orders, you can't use custom ones...

vilaemail

Reaction score
Ah i understand the limits, that was my fear. I found that issue order and all, but it can't with custom abilities. So i will have to change ability i wont use so i can use it for that. :nuts:

Anyway, thanks :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.