Other Murder's Hero Concept Thread

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Female heroes aren't really what I do but anyway:

Allegiance: Angel
Theme: Shoots arrows, runs around shooting arrows.
Weapon: Bow and arrow, simple
Appearance: Something like the Sylvanas in the campaign, frankly thats all I can say about her appearance.
Abilties:
Arrow Volley: Shoots arrows continuosly at a target point, each arrow should move in a slightly different angle compared to the others.
Holy Arrow: The hero shoots an arrow enchanced with Searing Light energy. The arrow does damage to units in a line and burn them for minor damage.
Agility: Grants the hero bonus movement speed and a chance to dodge, the dodge chance becomes higher when she is moving.
Expert Marksmenship: When activated, the hero becomes able to shoot arrows at nearby enemy units while moving. The damage is based on here primary attribute. Passively grants increased attack damage.
Will work on more ideas later :D

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Now I have an idea for a ranged evil guy

Allegiance: Demons

Theme: Powerful Archery, Focuses on stunning enemies albeit taking longer.

Weapon: Large, Partially Charred Crossbow

Appearance
: Long black trench goat, black buttoned shirt underneath, black pants, shoulder length black hair, determined face

Abilities:

Pin: Unit Targetable; He takes a powerful shot at a target enemy, dealing decent damage and pushing the enemy back by x yards. If the enemy backs into a tree, the enemy is pinned to the tree for y seconds.

Multi-Shot: Area Targetable; He takes a couple of seconds to load his crossbow, then unleashes a wave of arrows at a target point.

Precision: Activated; He takes X extra seconds to attack, but has a Y percent change to stun a target for Z seconds.

(ULT)Haste: Passive; Although precisely, everything he does is done with haste.

Pin - Pushes Enemy Back Faster, Stuns Longer
Multi-Shot: Faster Cast Time
Precision: Faster Attacking, Higher Stun Chance

I think he was done well

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
captainrads: Sorry I read your entry but when I got around to posting I skipped over it because it's like the only one without bold headers lol. Yeah that's a cool idea, makes me think of the mummy dude from darkstalkers. I definitely think an Egyptian related hero would be cool.

Jolly chap* Like the weapons, like the description, like the abililties and like the name. Yes, it's excentrically epic enough.... (+ boobs)

MagnaGuard: No I don't mind :) the descriptions a bit average mainly because I hate the look of the arthas model, but I can definitely draw some mad inspiration from the idea. I agree that it'd be hard to make the hero in game but I'm sure there's ways around it to give a hero the squire of death feel.

sjakie: Wow, a lot of effort put into this one, thanks. I could visualize that quite easily in a manga or anime... quite cool

Renendaru: Holy shit manz, that weapon blew my mind. I still kinda haven't worked it out yet but I can tell it kills. lol, the descrip pic looks like soul society's 10th captain is dressing up as Spike Speagle for a halloween party.... but yeah interesting weapon and the way it's incorporated into the moves.... could be challenging to animate, dunno at this point

Zack1996: Um I'd need to work on this idea a bit, an archer hero is definitely a necessity but the whole sylvanas look is so.... sylvanas. I'll come up with something.

wc3shady: Yeah perfect, this guy could be the dark side equivilant of Zack's girl. I'll ditch the black hair tho.... seems every bad guy on this list is getting the emo hair treatment lol

ok guys thanks for the overwhelming response, it'll prove mighty helpful. Just one thing to say first....

NO MORE HEROES FOR THE MOMENT THANK YOU

Thanks to you guys I now have something to work with, but now have to work out exactly what I have here to know what I'll need next. It seems to be a good mix of ideas but the next character designs will have to be more specific to fit in the gaps left for a balanced game. So yeah, I will get to work on these and after I have a few of the static models skinned and complete I'll post them here. Thanks again!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.