My game in making, Jays Maze

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Thats Weird that so many people are getting stuck. I would make level 7 easier but if some people ACTUALLY READ THAT HUMONGOUSLY LONG MESSAGE THAT I EVEN PUT ON THAT LEVEL THAT NOBODY WANTS TO READ, Then it is actually pretty easy :D

As for my home internet, this could take longer then I thought because the modem is on a different computer. I only have a wireless router for my computer but the other computer is too full of viruses :(

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
My Internet Was Finnally fixed and I updated the game. It's on a different web page now though. I'll replace that link up there and place it down here

http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/8755

Tell me what you guys think (assuming you don't get stuck on level 7 again
-_-) :D

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Once More, It Has BEen UPDATED. DUN DUN DUN! IT Has 51 Levels Now And ONe Boss. Tons Of New Music To Boot. Enjoy :D

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Althought I Doubt Anyone Cares, I'm Placing This Update For Those who do.

I have updated the game and it now has 75 extremely tough levels for you to enjoy plus a new difficulty setting so you can choose a difficulty that is just right for you.

Please enjoy :D

Gman101112

Reaction score
that was pretty fun i guess...but ya no its just getting started make many levels and more bosses and it would be more fun

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Thanks For The Feedback :D

There Are goign to be 200 levels and 6 bosses in the game. I Don't think I want to make anymore then that. But at 75 levels and 1 boss, I still gots a long way to go. But it will be completely worth it :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.