name spoofer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphen_123

Reaction score
custom anime heros

im making a dota style map but im using all anime chars, if looked at a few anime hero arena and those sorta maps but alot of them just hae random skills thrown together can sum1 plz give me sum heros to make and there skills and if the skills require triggers wat triggers it shoul be and things liek that. and deoes ny1 no where i can get a name spoofer

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
spoofers are actually legit in custom games, bnet only bans them in Ladder Matches, it may not be supported, but i dunno if they'd make a BIG deal outta this.. theres far worse things asked here ^_^
id like to know if theres a program that detects spoof, or if ill have to keep on with the "whisper me if your the real deal"
>_>

Yoshii

Reaction score
why would they close it? hes asking for idea about hero and how to make their spell(wrong forum but still).Btw I understood about 50% of your post the rest is in broken english thats strange from someone whose from Australia..
edit:nvm didnt see about name poofer.

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
im surprised that this hasent been closed yet, usaully on the first sign of spoof they close the thread.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
this is when us special members delete our posts and the rest of you get banned XD
ahaha no im sorry >> we love you non-special people
sorta
not really but ya know what i mean

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Mod on now - Thread closed - No Help on any name spoofing allowed here - Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.