Need a partener to complete my map

apostolis

Reaction score
Hi everyone.My english are bad so i ask sorry in advance for the bullshit i may say.

I have made a map modifing a worcraft map.So i made several heroes and adilities tha works and are very intresting i would say.Unfortunately i dont know apout triggers and due to my bad english i can't understand the tutorials i read.So i need someone to work the map toggether so with his knowlege and ideas to make a nice map.If someone is interested plz replay to my thread and i would love to work it together.

thank you guys i hope someone to join my idea. Greetings from Greece

Raizn

Reaction score
If your english is that bad i think it would be hard to work with you together cause you maybe cannot tell exactly what you want. But maybe you should get your best english ready and write down something about your map and infos about your concepts. (PvP map / AoS / ... / ... )

bye
raizn

apostolis

Reaction score
If your english is that bad i think it would be hard to work with you together cause you maybe cannot tell exactly what you want. But maybe you should get your best english ready and write down something about your map and infos about your concepts. (PvP map / AoS / ... / ... )

bye
raizn

My friend i send you messages but i dont know if you recive them.Do you have an msn or something to communicate???I will do my best i promise

cryowraith

Reaction score
Perhaps find a partner whom can understand your primary language (someone from Greece perhaps?). Good luck.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.