Need find attack animation

Olmeca

Reaction score
I want to make a Medic display an attack animation or the animation when heals a unit.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Go to the Medic's actor and open up the Events property. Now create a new event with the Msg Type "Weapon Start" and set the Sub Name to "Attack Start" and set the Msg Type on the Action to "Animation Bracket Start" with the Animation Property "Spell" (or whatever animation you want to play). Now create a second event with the Msg Type "Weapon Stop" and set the Sub Name to "Attack Stop" and set the Msg Type on the Action to "Animation Bracket Stop" with the Animation Property "Spell" (or whatever animation you set for the previous event.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
it's not an attack :)

Yea, this should be done in actor/events
Might be little tricky when seeing the first time Olmeca

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Reading the OP, I have some trouble understanding what you want exactly. Do you want to make the medic display the attack animation WHEN it heals a unit? Or do you just want to display the attack animation OR the healing animation?

It feels like it's the latter. If that is the case, when do you want to show the attack animation?

Olmeca

Reaction score
Cool, my Medic now shows her spell animation like an attack, thank you very much Dave321.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.