Need help with Target Art/Special Effects and stuff.

Icywiz

Reaction score
Currently, as a base spell, I can't find any single target spell that will not put either a buff on the target unit (such as storm bolt's stun, such and such) or have a target art on it (such as death coil). Changing the missle art for death coil works for what I want but I can't seem to get rid of the mini blowing up art on the target. Is there any spell that can achieve this?

Also, I've heard around here and there that Pudge's Dismember spell from DOTA is based on Aerial Shackles, but he does not have the net animation on the target. Is there a way to remove that as well or is it another base spell altogether?

Thanks for any help that is given. It is greatly appreciated! ^^

jackall

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
change the aerial shackles buff(not aerial shackles(caster)) to make pudge's dismember(also if you want him to...headbang change the animation names) and use chain lightning with only 1 target for the single target spell no buff
EDIT: the buff of on storm bolt cant be removed... only changed, yet another blizz-fail(alongside shackles and some other spells)

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
for your problem just set an invalid target art skin adress, the blowing will disappear. As for pudge, the orange art can be removed the exact same way.

Icywiz

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. But jackall, when I try to set a missle art for chain lightning it doesn't show anything (after removing the lightning effects, blah blah blah). It just basically makes it a invisible spell.

jackall

Reaction score
to me that sound like a blizz-fail then... idk you could use a spell(frost arrows, searing arrows...) that adds damage to the attack of your unit

Icywiz

Reaction score
Hmmm yea only that they're autocast spells. Maybe autocasting won't work though if the hero has no attack range (eg no attacks at all). I'll try it out. Thanks

jackall

Reaction score
Off-topic: you dp-ed but youre new to the forum so i think you wont be "judged" for that

just set the order string for autocast on/off to none

Jagan

Reaction score
Use Acid Bomb if you want a single target spell with a missile animation. Just set the targets and buff durations accordingly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.