Need helps!

felnix

Reaction score
Ok, Im creating a spell named Firebolt. After casted, addition Firebolts will be cast to each enemy around 500 AOE for 5 times.

Anyone can show me how to do it in GUI?

Thanks

IronTrout

Reaction score
Umm do you mean the firebolts will float around the target for 5 loops? or for 5 seconds? or will there be 5 of them?

Either way, to make them fly about the target requires some solid knowledge with point with polar offset and delagging. I can try to make one, but really, it is a bugger to make, so it wont be tonight.

felnix

Reaction score
5 loops, each loop for 1 second. Addition firebolts will be same as the 1st firebolt.

IronTrout

Reaction score
Wait, so theres more then 1 fireball added? ughhh thats just annoying. I need a direct number and better description of the spell. Like:

*How many fireballs will there be exactly
*Will they be fired all at the same time? or will they be added every 0.5 seconds or somthing?
*Do they end up hitting the target unit? or just disappearing?
*Anything else you think i should know. (like debuffs etc)

felnix

Reaction score
Ok. Lets go deeper.

For an example, I casted a Firebolt to a single enemy and there are 7 enemies around me, then after 1 second, 1 Firebolt will be cast to each enemy around me. Means if there are 7 enemies, 7 firebolts will be cast out. And it continue loops for 5 times, each times will wait for 1 sec. 7 firebolts X 5 times = total 35 firebolts casted(exclude the 1st original Firebolt).

How many fireballs will there be exactly - Infinite
Will they be fired all at the same time? or will they be added every 0.5 seconds or somthing? - They fired all at the same time each loop.

Do you understand? I really weak on explaining, sry about it.
And thanks.

IronTrout

Reaction score
Ohhhh i get it!

LOL! i thought you wanted like 1 target, 5 fireballs, and you wanted them to like loop around the target like an O shape around the target. Your way makes life A LOT easier. I might have to put in a limiter tho, just so it doesn't lag up the game like crazy.

felnix

Reaction score
Wow, really appreciate your help! Thanks you very much.

Although what you made was abit different from what I want, but it's ok. I will try to modify some of it.

I have a noob question. You add in the custom script. Is it used to remove variables value? If without this custom scripts, what will be happen?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.